OT: Dolphins 1st Round

Advertisement
Id put Smith 1st. Then Vea, then Edmunds. Obviously both areas of needs. Safety is one of the few units where we dont have a glaring hole so I really hope we dont go there with James. That would be a horrible pick.
How do we not have a whole there? McDonalds didnt work out at free safety.

Fins should trade away their first 2 rounds for extra picks. They never know WTF they are doing on draft day. They should rebuild the entire team instead of thinking one player will change their season.

giphy.gif

Here's what the Fins should do:

1st Minkah Fitzpatrick DB - UA
2nd Orlando Brown OT - OU
3rd Mark Andrews TE - OU
4th Shaq Griffin LB - UCF
4th Mark Walton RB - UM
6th Braxton Berrios WR - UM
UDFA Logan Woodside QB Toledo
UDFA Dee Delaney CB
UDFA KC McDermott OG

Derwin is gonna be a bigger bust than Peter Warrick.

This is the worse thing I've ever seen..

- You want to draft a Alabama cornerback because those guys sure do well in the league...
- Lets take a tackle who is falling fast in the draft.
- A TE who plays in a conference where defense is not found. Lovely.
- I like Griffin. His ability to play at an elite level with 1 hand is next level stuff. TAKE.
- Whether you think Walton is great or not.. Mark Walton did not perform against good teams. He won't have Toledo defenses to run for 200 yards on in the NFL.
- We already signed a slot WR in Amendola plus we have Grant and Carroo who we wasted a 3rd round pick on.
- Woodside looked that good to you against Miami? I suggest you re-watch that game. WRs were so open that Rosier would of been able to hit them.
- Ironically the reason those Toledo WRs were open all game was because Delaney couldn't cover them but lets go ahead and pick him up anyways even when Bethune WRs put dude in a spin cycle.
- I know KC improved but I think I've seen enough of a guy whose nickname around here is McDoormat.

I get it.. you want more Canes players on the Dolphins.. but don't pick up Cane players just to pick them up.. We want game changers and we haven't had a Canes player who was a game changer since Jimmy Graham and he barely played football here.

Advertisement
Shhh! Let them think that the safety position is set. Let them ignore that Reshad is 30 and DB's usually don't last long. Also let them ignore that NFL defenses are using nickel packages a lot more often and McDonald would be best suited playing LB in the nickel. shhhhh

We want game changers and we haven't had a Canes player who was a game changer since Jimmy Graham and he barely played football here. This is the worse thing I've ever seen..
Fixed it for you. Duke Johnson, Denzel Perryman, Ahmmon Richards doesn't ring any bells?

Advertisement
Fins should trade away their first 2 rounds for extra picks. They never know WTF they are doing on draft day. They should rebuild the entire team instead of thinking one player will change their season.

This. So much this....

In the context of our roster? We have bigger holes at rb, ot, te, dt and lb. id even rather have another cb of 1st rd talent. If they want to take a safety in later rounds i have no issue. But we have bigger needs

Advertisement
In the context of our roster? We have bigger holes at rb, ot, te, dt and lb. id even rather have another cb of 1st rd talent. If they want to take a safety in later rounds i have no issue. But we have bigger needs

Hole at RB? Drake is going to be the starter, Gore is going to back him up, and they will draft a rookie in the mid-rounds. OT? James just re-signed, Tunsil is our starting LT, and we re-signed Sam Young who played well when James went down. Some of you guys don't know nothing about your team.

Advertisement
Hole at RB? Drake is going to be the starter, Gore is going to back him up, and they will draft a rookie in the mid-rounds. OT? James just re-signed, Tunsil is our starting LT, and we re-signed Sam Young who played well when James went down. Some of you guys don't know nothing about your team.
So you are saying we are good at rb but saying we need to draft one? Have to agree to disagree. Yeah I know about Gore and Young. Thanks for the news flash.

this gets you fired. Minkah Fitzpatrick????? F no....hes worse than Derwin James and we dont have a need at his spot. Orlando Brown is a blob and im tired of us getting overrated ou players.

I agree with you but I don’t think we will have to worry about Fitzpatrick as some team will take him probably 49ers. My choice would be Smith then Edmunds the Vea. Kiko McMillan and Smith would be a nice LB core.

If the ****** Dolphins don’t get a QB in the 1st round then it’ll be failure. They will **** it up like they always do.

Advertisement
Back