Off-Topic OT- Dogs

Advertisement
Have a Boxer. Meet Simba
233A00F3-7D05-48B6-A7B4-6DF37ACDA2C6.jpeg

Advertisement
Any dog owners...Breeders on here. If so what do you have....and can you post.

I'm not a dog breeder but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night. Context is important and my admittedly lack of expertise on dog breeding must be acknowledged. With that in mind, I have observed that the male dog tends to mount the female from behind and using a piston like motion gives her the "business". I'm not sure what this type of humping is called but it is a very distinct method.

I had 2 great Danes, Titan almost made it to his 12th birthday but passed away right before it. His son, Diablo, was my daughters till he passed away. Now I just have a Blue nose pitt named Arya. Truth be told, I would love another Great Dane or 2.
51515961_2102596043159091_3266263658707025920_o.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Had to put my best friend of 12 years down last night.

He was my road dog though many moves in life, from locations and women. He was the one constant. And to think I only took him because my ex’s sister didn’t want him anymore.
That’s tough man. It’s amazing how a dog can become so close to us. I’m glad you guys had some good years together!

He was my road dog though many moves in life, from locations and women. He was the one constant. And to think I only took him because my ex’s sister didn’t want him anymore.
**** bro. This breaks my heart. They truly are your best friend. Stay positive.

Advertisement

Sorry for your loss Cribby. They’re family and when we lose them, it’s a tremendous loss. Hang in there and hold on to the great memories of your best friend.

Advertisement
Back