Off-Topic OT- Dogs

That's what the breeder recommended, I didn't know any better until somebody told me grain free was actually bad for the dogo. The wife gets something else now from chewy.com I think. I don't know ****, I just throw the frisbee, take pictures, and get ******* growled at... same **** with the dog also.
Funny same thing happens to me except the beagle suffers from mitosis in its old age and rarely growls
Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
20200319_120640.jpg
Jolene is a spunky 18 month old rescue who enjoys running in circles really fast and riding in the truck with her head out the window.

I'm your huckleberry.

Too months ago a b**** asked Canedog what kind of dog was he. Canedog did knot no. So Canedog had a DNA test done. Canedog is a mix of Golden Retriever, Boxer, Lab, and Chow, with a little Boston Terrier, and Pit throne inn.
Did not see this before. Recommended in another thread that you get your DNA tested. I was write about your muttiness. Their’s a lot to be said for adopting a mixed breed. They may indeed be more hardy because of genetic diversity.

Advertisement
whats yall go to for dog food for a puppy?
Our Chihuahua prefers, in order, Steak n shake milkshake, any ice cream, pork sausage, bacon, pork chop fried in bacon grease, rib eve, filet, corn chips, spaghetti meat sauce, Winn Dixie rotisserie turkey breast, and anything dunked in milk. Now it occurs to me that you meant the types of food we are suppose to feed them, she has made it very clear that the answer is NONE.

There is one my wife orders and makes me feed her(the dog, not the wife). It is "I love You Naked Essentials". Out pointer loves it plus his share of all the above. The little one eats some at night in bed if I keep a little zip lock with it on my night table. I also have to bring ice water for her to wash it down. Yeap she is spoiled. Did have these problems with my old Dobbie and Pit -- never get a little lap dog.

@gogeta4 we feed our dogs Fromm. You can only find it at smaller mom and pop pet stores because they do not sell it in petland, pet supermarket and Larger pet stores like that. We used to feed our dogs just **** food and we’d be taking them to the vet for ear infections and skin problems once every 3 months. We made the switch like 6-7 years ago and we’ve never had an ear problem, skin problem, or anything like that.

It makes a huge difference to your dog what you feed it and I would swear by Fromm. They have a puppy mix too. It costs a little more but your dog will thank and love you for it

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s with a heavy heart that I report I had to put my baby down this morning. What started off as a “simple” removal of a tumor turned in to a litany of complications that were too much for her to bear. Hug your pooch...I’m crushed.
That sucks. I’ve had to put 3 down in the last three years. It’s aweful

It’s with a heavy heart that I report I had to put my baby down this morning. What started off as a “simple” removal of a tumor turned in to a litany of complications that were too much for her to bear. Hug your pooch...I’m crushed.
Sorry to hear that bro.

Advertisement
Back