OT: Deerfield Beach football player shot to death

I agree with this brother right here...

American "democracy" is proving itself to be a lie...

Elections are a sham...the 1% of the world own America and pick who they want to APPEAR to be in charge.

It's all reality TV now...

All this pollution, wars, coronavirus is part of a larger "de-population" effort to shrink the world from 8 billion people down.

I’m pretty sure this 1% you’re referring to didn’t want Trump elected.

Advertisement
Bro do you have any idea that i descend from afro-cuban blood and im married to a women from haitian descent. You're posting memes like if this was **** years or mole tears. I'll just go ahead and leave with my hands raised in victory.....
apollo-creed.jpg

Don't forget the transfer portal.

Can we convince Justin Trudeau to transfer
I don’t know about depopulation and all that.

I do know that our ruthless system of capitalism is a labor confiscation scam that has sent us down a very dark road.

People are buckling under the pressure and respect for human life and dignity are waning. I personally prefer the freedom to have the tools necessary to give myself a fighting chance at self protection if the need arises.

Gun laws don’t fix bad culture. Especially in a place with search and seizure laws as stringent is the US. Bans will do to guns the same things they have done to drugs, drive all the power and control into the hands of criminal enterprise and leave law abiding citizens defenseless in the 5 -30 minutes it takes for the cops to show up (if they show up at all).

What happened to the kid at the funeral is tragic. But is was caused by a mind and heart condition that will not be easy to solve. Simple, idealistic solutions comfort us in taking on complex problems, but we will not be able to legislate our way out of this mess.

Preach it to these MAGA idiots

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure this 1% you’re referring to didn’t want Trump elected.

Are you referring to the 1% that got Trump to get their massive tax cuts the are now making them the 0.1%?

The tax cut the rest of us are going to
be paying for the rest of our lives?

Advertisement
I'm here for fun.... and occasionally throw a verbal molotov ****tail just for the **** of it!
Yea, I get it. There’s something Oddly satisfying about getting otherwise rational people irrationally upset about something that has no impact on their lives.

Are you referring to the 1% that got Trump to get their massive tax cuts the are now making them the 0.1%?

Yea, I think anybody who doesn’t get why the 1% wanted trump elected as been getting their news solely from propagandists.

Advertisement

Pure nonsense. The establishment despises trump and was full on for Hillary to continue the globalists agenda that Bush and Obama and every president before them adhered too.....

Advertisement
They are exactly the ones who wanted him elected.
Pure nonsense, Trump was elected because non college educated poor white people voted in Michigan, Pa, Wisconsin. Hillary forgot to campaign there... Those voters were driven away from the Dems because of there open border policies and pandering to illegals.

Advertisement
Back