OT: Deerfield Beach football player shot to death

1580670609512.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was supposed to be posted for us to pray for the victims, family, friends and teachers of this young man, not talk crime rates, black on black crime, misled stats, military vs "da hood" and MAGA hats.

CAN WE NOT CIS FOR ONE ******* DAY AND AT LEAST PAY SOME ******* RESPECTS????

You are right. It’s not the time for that discussion.

It’s hard though. I see how the pressure of our life situations lead us toward senseless violence. To think this tragedy may have been rooted in a family dispute getting out of control makes it more heartbreaking.

It triggered me to see something like this reduced to possession of a lifeless tool.

I’m tired of young people dying for nothing. I’m tired of watching us fall into conflict and turning on each other when we all have common interests and adversities. We have to see reality for what is and make difficult choices for a better future for our children.

Terrance Jackson was loved. So were the other victims. I pray the the people who loved him get what they need to make it through this senseless loss.

The fact that you think ISIS or Al Qaeda are untrained is hilarious. Especially fighting in their own desert/mountainous terrain where they’re essentially as fast as a goat climbing up and down those mountains. They’re also experts in guerrilla warfare and excel when numbers and weaponry are significantly against them.

Never seen anyone try to hype up a gang banger as being more courageous than a US soldier. Laughable on your part.

I said ISIS not Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda was much better trained. That said, I am saying the talent gap between the US soldiers and ISIS is vastly superior from the Bloods vs Crips.

I am not hyping anyone up, but if you think a crip or blood is going to be afraid to fight isis after training. You are delusional. That is all I am saying. That is not a pat on the shoulder to the crips. It is just a fact. If they are willing to almost guarantee death/prison time in gang warfare. They are willing to take the less than 1% chance they will get killed in the middle east.

Pure nonsense. The establishment despises trump and was full on for Hillary to continue the globalists agenda that Bush and Obama and every president before them adhered too.....

Trump isn't a globalist for sure...

He's only Putin's little b itch....

And Saudi Arabia's camel dung boy....

MAGA!

Advertisement
There's ZERO DEVELOPED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET WITH AS MUCH GUN MURDER AS THE USA...

STATISTICAL FACT...

For anything close-- you need to go to Middle East, Warlord zones of Africa and South America...

Gang Bangers and MAGA gun-nuts...

All bunch of wannabe tough guys who want to do the shooting but to POOSY to sign up and go to war because they afraid people can shoot back...
It's a statistical fact bc it takes into account accidental shootings and suicides. MAGA *******...

There's ZERO DEVELOPED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET WITH AS MUCH GUN MURDER AS THE USA...

STATISTICAL FACT...

For anything close-- you need to go to Middle East, Warlord zones of Africa and South America...

All bunch of wannabe tough guys who want to do the shooting but to POOSY to sign up and go to war because they afraid people can shoot back...
according to FBI stats we are 86th in our murder rate per population . D

STATISTICAL FACT...

Not a Fact
Overall among the nation's, we are 86th per population
There aren't Maga nuts going around shooting people
Most murders are in our cities with the strictest
Gun control laws.
We have a Moralty problem, not a gun problem

Advertisement
according to FBI stats we are 86th in our murder rate per population . D
Not a Fact
Overall among the nation's, we are 86th per population
There aren't Maga nuts going around shooting people
Most murders are in our cities with the strictest
Gun control laws.
We have a Moralty problem, not a gun problem

Of course we're 86th in a skewed, per capita statistic, we have more people!!!

Per capita statistics are stupid, why?, because NOT EVERYBODY in a population are murderers!!!

Advertisement
Back