OT: Deerfield Beach football player shot to death

Lol... Beta pretends he's watching the super bowl on a couch full of Marines. Nah... Foh.

Ya like being friends with Marines is so rare and impressive I am going to lie about it. LMFAO!! You must really have no friends if you think being friends with Marines is something to brag about.

Advertisement
Ya like being friends with Marines is so rare and impressive I am going to lie about it. LMFAO!! You must really have no friends if you think being friends with Marines is something to brag about.
Marines are not 'rare' in that sense. Marines sharing a couch with a friendless, lying, pencil-neck blowhard like yourself willingly and altruistically...******* unicorns.

Man to 'man'. I am flat out calling your a liar.

Marines are not 'rare' in that sense. Marines sharing a couch with a friendless, lying, pencil-neck blowhard like yourself willingly and altruistically...******* unicorns.

You know what is even rarer? Marines sharing a couch with someone that doesn't even know what the words base, courage, brave, and dangerous, mean.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Killed AT his grandfathers funeral??? WTF is going on in America? This country has gone crazy.

My son lives in Sydney, Australia. No way in **** will I EVER allow him to live in this country. Not ever
I can't speak for the rest of the world but Americans have always had a sort of violent streak. Some criminal activity, some just violent. My mother was walking down the sidewalk in Brooklyn back in 1920's between two of her girl friends, all three were 17 ears old. Some Mafia types start shooting at each other and her two both took hits to the head and die. Mom was 4'11" and save by being short or at of God if you wish.

We were not settled by a bunch of well born never been dirty high brows. The same for those who followed. We are not bad people, but close to the surface is a certain thing that serves us very well in war but it not so nice when out of control. Young kids being killed is a horrible thing and should not happen but it is not new.

GUN MURDER is a misleading stat.

Russia’s murder rate is several times higher.

We have a severe cultural problem that goes far beyond the tools people decide to murder each other with.

This country was literally conceived by the gun and born in bloodshed. THAT is the American way.

We owned people ias CATTLE, not indentured servants, but life long property. We use fake charity and altruism to cover for dog eat dog, ruthless capitalism.

People are losing their minds under nutritional deficiencies, toxic poisoning in the food, air, water, and common consumer products, and depraved social structure that places money and status above human dignity.

You thought America won independence from Britain? Nope. They gave us the guise of self rule to control or money system and use us as a farm of free wealth. You thought Lincoln freed the slaves? Nope. They just outlawed involuntary servitude and made it voluntary. Thus your birth certificate and obligation to pay taxes.

This country was a corporation of the Crown of England created to generate wealth for the monarchs and banking cartel. NOTHING HAS CHANGED except the illusion of choice perpetrated by our bipartisan system of neo extremist government.

Don’t try to blame a lifeless tool for the misery of American life. Our problems are much deeper, complicated and scarier than that simpleminded bullshyt.
Lol, nut case!!

Advertisement
Firstly, stop it. This craziness only happens in the United States...consistently.

I’ve actually lived in Australia For years...and Europe and Hong Kong...for YEARS! I’m not a talking head; I see the difference. I love America but this country is insane. Everybody on medication for something, lots of mental illness in this country, and many carrying weapons....it’s a crazy combo. Live abroad for a while and you’ll see. And Im not saying some military ****...living on a base or being a military brat...TRULY live and work abroad and then come see me. The difference is humongous.

My reaction was not in the moment. My ex and I discussed this many times, and 3 years ago we made the decision. We will not, under any circumstances allow our son to live in the United States. After he’s 18 he can make his own decisions but we won’t ever allow him to live here, so long as we have a say.
Genuinely curious... your posts lead me to believe you and your wife live in the states. And if your son is a minor yet you refuse to allow him to live in the US, how is he living/who is he living with in Australia? Obviously, you don't need to answer me, it just peeked my interest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back