OT: Deerfield Beach football player shot to death

Advertisement
Is English not your first language? That answer doesn't pertain to my last statement in the slightest.
Lol. Since you're sitting next to a few devil dogs *wink wink*, why don't you ask them.
Here is a clue... stop equating the incompetency of a 17 year old gang banger who can't even spell CQC, to an iranian-backed proxy who DOES have tactical training and the zeal to destroy your soul.

You are a goddamned moron. Just STFU. Stop talking about "crips and bloods", stop talking about isis or al qaeda, and stop talking about US warriors as if you have a single ******* clue of experience. I can 100% tell the closest you've ever come to stressing your limbic system is when you've accidentally overcooked your hot pockets.

you-mad-gif-13.gif

Lol. Since you're sitting next to a few devil dogs *wink wink*, why don't you ask them.
Here is a clue... stop equating the incompetency of a 17 year old gang banger who can't even spell CQC, to an iranian-backed proxy who DOES have tactical training and the zeal to destroy your soul.

I asked them, you didn't want to believe their answer. So that is why I told you to ask some one else.

You obviously lack the critical thinking skills to understand what I am saying. I am going to see if I can really dumb this down enough so that even you could understand.

I never said crips are better warriors than an iranian-backed proxy. What I am saying is.

The US army has a great advantage over the the Iraninan-backed proxy, than the bloods have over the crips. This is 100% a fact. To put it even simpler.

US troops kill more iranian-back proxy troops than they lose. Crips lose about the same number of men as they lose. Get it? Therefore, anyone with an ounce of math skills can see that they are at a greater risk.

Advertisement
I asked them, you didn't want to believe their answer. So that is why I told you to ask some one else.

You obviously lack the critical thinking skills to understand what I am saying. I am going to see if I can really dumb this down enough so that even you could understand.

I never said crips are better warriors than an iranian-backed proxy. What I am saying is.

The US army has a great advantage over the the Iraninan-backed proxy, than the bloods have over the crips. This is 100% a fact. To put it even simpler.

US troops kill more iranian-back proxy troops than they lose. Crips lose about the same number of men as they lose. Get it? Therefore, anyone with an ounce of math skills can see that they are at a greater risk.
Just STFU and link me the last time a gang (crips or bloods) "raided" a rival gangs base. Give me their loadouts, the casualties and each sides level of 'soldier'. Thanks. I'll wait.

PS. No, you are 100% NOT sharing a couch with any USMC's right now.

Just STFU and link me the last time a gang (crips or bloods) "raided" a rival gangs base. Give me their loadouts, the casualties and each sides level of 'soldier'. Thanks. I'll wait.

PS. No, you are 100% NOT sharing a couch with any USMC's right now.

They raid each others "bases" all the time. Are you joking? They don't have high tech bases. A base could literally be an abandoned building. The fact remains when wars between 2 gangs kick off. A significantly higher percentage of them get killed than US troops. Making it more dangerous. The guys could literally be 10 mentally challenged individuals going against another 10 mentally challenged individuals toting butter knives. If 50% of them get killed. It is more dangerous.

PS. You lack all critical thinking skills.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Bases"...

As if real life is like Nintendo... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Grow up kid.

Maybe you should brush up on your English, amigo.

Base:
situate as the center of operations.

The vast majority of gang murders happen inside of a "base".

You keep getting proven wrong, time after time after time. Are you some sort of ********* who gets off on being embarrassed on the internet?

Maybe you should brush up on your English, amigo.

Base:
situate as the center of operations.

The vast majority of gang murders happen inside of a "base".

You keep getting proven wrong, time after time after time. Are you some sort of ********* who gets off on being embarrassed on the internet?
Pics of you and your devil dog friends flashing the []_[] or STFU.

Pics of you and your devil dog friends flashing the []_[] or STFU.

Ya not happening. I don't put personal info on CIS. I know a handful of posters on here from school, but other than that. I am not trying to have my face plastered all over the internet. Especially with nuts out there, like yourself, that think any mention of something that doesn't 100% align with their ideals is "against them" or "disrespectful".

You think me saying gang members are "brave" is some sort of compliment. There are plenty of videos all over the internet of "brave" people getting mauled by animals or falling off a high buildings, due to their own stupidity. Those guys are brave as ****. That doesn't mean I am praising them.

Advertisement
Ya not happening. I don't put personal info on CIS. I know a handful of posters on here from school, but other than that. I am not trying to have my face plastered all over the internet. Especially with nuts out there, like yourself, that think any mention of something that doesn't 100% align with their ideals is "against them" or "disrespectful".

You think me saying gang members are "brave" is some sort of compliment. There are plenty of videos all over the internet of "brave" people getting mauled by animals or falling off a high buildings, due to their own stupidity. Those guys are brave as ****. That doesn't mean I am praising them.
:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
I didnt think so. You have zero friends, let alone warriors. Go open a bag of cheetohs and enjoy the rest of your night beta.

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
I didnt think so. You have zero friends, let alone warriors. Go open a bag of cheetohs and enjoy the rest of your night beta.

Ya, because I don't want to a post a picture of me and my friends online. That means I have zero friends. That is almost as dumb as thinking ISIS has a better chance of beating America than the crips beating the bloods.

Continue whining about everyone that has a different opinion than yourself, snowflake.

Also, brush up on your English skills. Maybe pick up a 4th grade vocab book. It will help you learn all sorts of big words. Such as: brave, base, courage, dangerous, more, etc.

Ya, because I don't want to a post a picture of me and my friends online. That means I have zero friends. That is almost as dumb as thinking ISIS has a better chance of beating America than the crips beating the bloods.

Continue whining about everyone that has a different opinion than yourself, snowflake.
Lol... Beta pretends he's watching the super bowl on a couch full of Marines. Nah... Foh.

Advertisement
Back