OT: Deerfield Beach football player shot to death

Dylan Roof, Nikolas Cruz, Patrick Crusius, & Dimitrios Pagourtzis.

Nikolas Cruz with His gang colors on:

View attachment 110643
I guess the craziness is not all one sided. So why point the finger at one side. Seems more like parents failing to raise their kids properly. Now its time for me to go buy another automatic rifle in the black market to keep both the commies and the fascist in check. Good luck comrade. Don't come near my family...

Advertisement
Dylan Roof, Nikolas Cruz, Patrick Crusius, & Dimitrios Pagourtzis.

Nikolas Cruz with His gang colors on:

View attachment 110643

What a burn.....

Homeboy must be watching Fox news since he's clearly clueless about what's been happening...

Here's another story: ***king Neo ****'s being funded by Russia been planning to start race war in America.... all Trump supporters:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-neo-****-hate-group-base-center-fbi/story?id=68459758

Wrong...most the time gang bangers kill the enemy, while MAGAs kill a bunch of innocent randoms over nothing.

And IDGAF what they say, most the gang homicides/shootings are over the drug turf moreso than personal vendettas.

Good points...

I concede that point to you...

MAGA idiots ARE more stupid than gang bangers.... by a little bit..

I agree with this brother right here...

American "democracy" is proving itself to be a lie...

Elections are a sham...the 1% of the world own America and pick who they want to APPEAR to be in charge.

It's all reality TV now...

All this pollution, wars, coronavirus is part of a larger "de-population" effort to shrink the world from 8 billion people down.
From tin foil hat to stainless steel helmet....
F3ign.gif

Elections are a sham...the 1% of the world own America and pick who they want to APPEAR to be in charge.

All this pollution, wars, coronavirus is part of a larger "de-population" effort to shrink the world from 8 billion people down.
Lon.

Is that you?!

Advertisement
What a burn.....

Homeboy must be watching Fox news since he's clearly clueless about what's been happening...

Here's another story: ***king Neo ****'s being funded by Russia been planning to start race war in America.... all Trump supporters:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-neo-****-hate-group-base-center-fbi/story?id=68459758
Burn? I bet the right wing dudes that have time to argue with leftist morons will counter that porst. I don't watch news I just do reality. Come get it....

Advertisement

Don't forget the transfer portal.

Advertisement
Props on that post brother.

Here's another-- Trump supporters are mostly POOR, ANGRY, RACIST WHITES.

All too stupid to know they are being USED like dish rags by the guy who ***** hates them and wouldn't give them a penny from the floor board of his limo:

View attachment 110650
Who's a biggot now? Your liberal arts degree is keeping you ignorant as a ****....

Advertisement

I don’t know about depopulation and all that.

I do know that our ruthless system of capitalism is a labor confiscation scam that has sent us down a very dark road.

People are buckling under the pressure and respect for human life and dignity are waning. I personally prefer the freedom to have the tools necessary to give myself a fighting chance at self protection if the need arises.

Gun laws don’t fix bad culture. Especially in a place with search and seizure laws as stringent is the US. Bans will do to guns the same things they have done to drugs, drive all the power and control into the hands of criminal enterprise and leave law abiding citizens defenseless in the 5 -30 minutes it takes for the cops to show up (if they show up at all).

What happened to the kid at the funeral is tragic. But is was caused by a mind and heart condition that will not be easy to solve. Simple, idealistic solutions comfort us in taking on complex problems, but we will not be able to legislate our way out of this mess.

Not one bit because you're so blind. You're ignorance is on full display. That was my full intention. So, I thank you. A bunch of leftist are cringing the fact they let you lead the charge. Now they lost all validity. Hurry and e-mail your women studies professor for some new talking points. Your taking more Ls then *****....

Not one bit because you're so blind. You're ignorance is on full display. That was my full intention. So, I thank you. A bunch of leftist are cringing the fact they let you lead the charge. Now they lost all validity. Hurry and e-mail your women studies professor for some new talking points. Your taking more Ls then *****....

1580668161843.png

Advertisement
Back