OT: Dalvin Cook Arrested?

So stupid. Kid had shot at Heisman. He is elite. I think the yearby cook comparison was put to bed last season. No knock on yearby but cook is elite

Advertisement
By the time the summers out the County's gonna have one **** of a football team. This will have no bearing on our game with FSU. Cat can't hold on to the ball to save his life anyway. Who's next on the FSU Depp chart? Run for a buck fifty and 2 scores against D'No and I don't even know who it is.

Oh, man. This is good stuff.

If he'd stolen a laptop, or body-slammed a grown *** man, then of course he'd be starting next season.

But you can't lay your hands on a woman and get away with it as an athlete, especially given the current cultural climate. Cook committed the one crime that Jimbo and friends can't rationalize or weasel out of.

My money's on Cook never playing another down for FSU ever again.

And I don't like it...I love it, love it, love it.

Advertisement
@AsherWildMan6: Affidavit also lists FSU WR Travis Rudolph. Says he was too close to woman & she shoved him away. Shouting then started, then Cook hit her.

Sounds like Rudolph snitching

Rudolph is finished up there. Probably left campus already. Speculation only..can't imagine going back in lockeroom after saying that

Advertisement
I don't want to hear any of you clowns saying anything bad about a local boy. Let's just collectively pray that this works itself out and the young man gets to continue to chase his dream and rep da 305. God bless. God bless. Based God be all bout Dalvin feedin' the fam.

@AsherWildMan6: Affidavit also lists FSU WR Travis Rudolph. Says he was too close to woman & she shoved him away. Shouting then started, then Cook hit her.

From the report it sounds like he sucker punched her, which knocked her against a car, then proceeded to keep swinging.

This wasn't just a reaction, like if someone hit him from behind and he turned around swinging blindly.

He went forward with intent to inflict bodily damage on a woman.

Going to be hard to sweep this away when the D.A. Says the witnesses, who aren't football players, are all very credible.

This is really going to be interesting. This is a huge deal for FSU. This isn't some 3rd string / backup QB. I can't wait to see how FSU handles this. Will they really boot a 5 star RB? Wow.

From the report it sounds like he sucker punched her, which knocked her against a car, then proceeded to keep swinging.

This wasn't just a reaction, like if someone hit him from behind and he turned around swinging blindly.

Going to be hard to sweep this away when the D.A. Says the witnesses, who aren't football players, are all very credible.
No. He will play this year. He is accused of hitting a woman. Winston was accused of raping a womanand didnt miss a down

Advertisement
Misdemeanor battery. He will skate. This also happened the night before Johnson punched the girl and it's just coming out now. Plenty of time to make sure no videos surface and all the stories are lined up.

Advertisement
That Justin Rossi cat is a str8 up snitch. It doesn't matter though Cook is going to walk on this easy.

I'll summarize: Travis Rudolph got into an argument with a chick because she refused to go home and $&@# him. She eventually pushes him away. Dalvin cook comes in to save his poor friend from this monsterous Amazon girl. Dalvin cook clocks her and then is restrained by a bunch of football players. He breaks free and clocks her again. Witness signs affidavit saying it was cook. Cook is interviewed later and doesn't remember a thing. Rudolph is interviewed and remember an altercation but says they left before things got out of hand. Some other scrub says there was an altercation and Rudolph got punched.

They are being painted as credible because they will all back up a story that is favorable to FSU football.

Advertisement
Back