OT: Da Gawd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1578285464144.png

Thank you for posting. I don’t watch television, outside of sports and CNBC. I’ve never watched or heard of him. Very funny and not what I expected. Refreshing and I’m pretty sure he’ll be shamed publicly tomorrow for his honesty. Unbelievable that he called out a room full of hypocritical racist liberals, that make points and money pretending to care about people they wouldn’t smell unless a camera was there to get them screen time. Can’t wait to google him and watch something else.

Advertisement
Thank you for posting. I don’t watch television, outside of sports and CNBC. I’ve never watched or heard of him. Very funny and not what I expected. Refreshing and I’m pretty sure he’ll be shamed publicly tomorrow for his honesty. Unbelievable that he called out a room full of hypocritical racist liberals, that make points and money pretending to care about people they wouldn’t smell unless a camera was there to get them screen time. Can’t wait to google him and watch something else.

Look up his work in "An idiot abroad". Hysterical.

I'm trying to think of anything he has done that isn't funny--nothing comes to mind.

Advertisement
Back