OT: Da Gawd

How he feels about Trump or God has nothing to do with what he said. What he said was pretty much right on. It wasn't left leaning or right leaning. It was the truth. I can never understand why people like yourself are so divisive. You don't have to pick a side bro. Think for yourself! Take what he said for what it is. Hypocrisy 101 was on full display. And here you are rabble rousing.

Go Canes!!!!!!
because i think what he said was wrong doesn't make me divisive. celebrities have a right to use their platforms the way they want to. i think the right is going around celebrating the guy today because they don't like to listen to entertainers rip them. this is understandable. nobody likes to be ripped. i actually find it even more absurd to rip people as harshly as he did at their own party or a party meant to honor them unless its a roast or something. yea i know i have no sense of humor blah blah. just don't agree with the whole thing. but its cool, we can agree to disagree.

Advertisement
because i think what he said was wrong doesn't make me divisive. celebrities have a right to use their platforms the way they want to. i think the right is going around celebrating the guy today because they don't like to listen to entertainers rip them. this is understandable. nobody likes to be ripped. i actually find it even more absurd to rip people as harshly as he did at their own party or a party meant to honor them unless its a roast or something. yea i know i have no sense of humor blah blah. just don't agree with the whole thing. but its cool, we can agree to disagree.
ZzZz

Da Gawd? On this sight there is only one man worthy of that title:

870317946.jpg.0.jpg

its so funny how you all want the people with platforms to shut up because you don't like what they are saying. everyone has a right to say whatever they want. not all of them are smart and intelligent that's for sure but some of them are reasonably intelligent. don't be hypocrites either. i bet when chuck wollery, jon voit, clint eastwood or any of the other right wing celebs say something you all listen. and frankly why are any of the cable hosts (right and left) any more qualified on these subjects than any of us or any celebrity? yet for some reason we all line up on our "sides" and lap up what they say night in and night out.

People with platforms that manipulate people for their own good and claim a moral high ground are the problem. Lies and propaganda come from both sides, but the trash that filters out of Hollywood is on another level. These people take private jets and yachts across the world to “global warming” conferences, but get mad at normal people for eating steak lmao. Al Gore, who has gotten rich off of “global warming,” literally has the carbon footprint of a small city. Nobody has time for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe it’s a cultural thing, but that wasn’t even close to being remotely funny to me. That **** was about as funny as an episode of Friends. To each their own, I guess.

Maybe it’s a cultural thing, but that wasn’t even close to being remotely funny to me. That **** was about as funny as an episode of Friends. To each their own, I guess.
I'd submit people are talking about so much because of how savage it was, not necessarily how funny it was. Though I found it to be both myself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back