OT: Da Gawd

Advertisement
its so funny how you all want the people with platforms to shut up because you don't like what they are saying. everyone has a right to say whatever they want. not all of them are smart and intelligent that's for sure but some of them are reasonably intelligent. don't be hypocrites either. i bet when chuck wollery, jon voit, clint eastwood or any of the other right wing celebs say something you all listen. and frankly why are any of the cable hosts (right and left) any more qualified on these subjects than any of us or any celebrity? yet for some reason we all line up on our "sides" and lap up what they say night in and night out.
I listen to all parties involved. I actually listen to left wing politicians and “Celebs” the most. It helps me reinforce why I don’t vote for them.

ha! watch his support dwindle now that people see what he thinks of trump and god.
How he feels about Trump or God has nothing to do with what he said. What he said was pretty much right on. It wasn't left leaning or right leaning. It was the truth. I can never understand why people like yourself are so divisive. You don't have to pick a side bro. Think for yourself! Take what he said for what it is. Hypocrisy 101 was on full display. And here you are rabble rousing.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Don't care. People can talk about whatever they want even if they are being hypocritical. But they can be called out for it too which was the point of Gervais' act. People that believe in God are not necessarily being hypocritical when they thank Him or want to acknowledge Him. See the difference?
How is not hypocritical to thank god for good things but not blame him for bad things lol

Advertisement
Thank you for posting. I don’t watch television, outside of sports and CNBC. I’ve never watched or heard of him. Very funny and not what I expected. Refreshing and I’m pretty sure he’ll be shamed publicly tomorrow for his honesty. Unbelievable that he called out a room full of hypocritical racist liberals, that make points and money pretending to care about people they wouldn’t smell unless a camera was there to get them screen time. Can’t wait to google him and watch something else.
Go watch The Office.

The British version, not the terrible American remake.

You're welcome.

Dude is fearless. About time someone put these hollyweird creeps in their rightful place. Kudos to Ricky.
Hardly fearless. Hes in a room with all his buddies and regurgitating **** thats been floating on the internet for years. This guys sucks. Hes a pet of the elite and a ****** one. He's the chosen opposition voice. He lives in a country that hasnt had any catholic ties in over 100 years and currently being decimated by Muslims but he cant **** on Catholics and Christians enough. Seriously **** limey ****

How he feels about Trump or God has nothing to do with what he said. What he said was pretty much right on. It wasn't left leaning or right leaning. It was the truth. I can never understand why people like yourself are so divisive. You don't have to pick a side bro. Think for yourself! Take what he said for what it is. Hypocrisy 101 was on full display. And here you are rabble rousing.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Perfectly stated.

Hardly fearless. Hes in a room with all his buddies and regurgitating **** thats been floating on the internet for years. This guys sucks. Hes a pet of the elite and a ****** one. He's the chosen opposition voice. He lives in a country that hasnt had any catholic ties in over 100 years and currently being decimated by Muslims but he cant **** on Catholics and Christians enough. Seriously **** limey ****
Ok

Advertisement
That was vintage Ricky Gervais last night. He’s at his best when he is eviscerating woke culture and wacky religious people.

Go Canes!!!!!!
Nice post. Very true. I have to catch myself sometimes.

Advertisement
How is not hypocritical to thank god for good things but not blame him for bad things lol

Because some people believe God is not the source or cause of bad things (especially if you think He creates sentient beings with free will) and it's not hypocritical to think that way. You may think they are mistaken or misguided but being hypocritical would not be the right term.

Thank you. That’s the only reason I’d watch. Ricky is effen fabulous. The rest of the Hollywood self-adulating a-wipes can suck it.
Typical Hollywood person bolts college after one semester and ten years and $50 million later pontificates on world affairs like they're Winston Churchill. Why I don't go to movies...or even watch them. I don't want my money supporting them. Same with a lot of journalists....jobs for our surplus of liberal arts graduates who are not good enough in STEM to go that direction, have no interest in finance or accounting, so they get a job as a journalist and think they have the wisdom of Walter Lippmann.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back