• No, it’s Cookie Doja

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • No, it’s something else entirely

Votes: 72 28.1%
  • No, it’s the anti-chocolate: Vanilla

Votes: 33 12.9%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Went to that very store many times. They have reopened in some locations. I think there is one in Lantana but I have not checked it out yet. My niece brought me half gallon a couple months ago from South Miami. It was gone in 30 minutes.
No kidding GH! My Mom was there mid to late 60's IIRC. They were one of the first "convenience" stores with a drive-thru.

tenor.gif
Stole that Trips gif.

Advertisement
False. Putting aside the fact it's not even ice cream, the important thing is it's not vanilla.
The only thing you said that is correct is that it's not vanilla... however, this is 100% ice cream... gelato is ice cream in Italian.
Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Pistachios, Dextrose, Carob Gum, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor.

Advertisement
I had cream cheese ice cream once from some place in New Orleans and it was oddly amazing

Advertisement
The only thing you said that is correct is that it's not vanilla... however, this is 100% ice cream... gelato is ice cream in Italian.
Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Pistachios, Dextrose, Carob Gum, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor.

LIAR.

Advertisement
My allegiance lies with a combo of vanilla and chocolate. I will not have one without the other, even at restaurants for dessert. I therefore cannot participate in the poll above.

Advertisement
Back