Votes: 11 4.3%
  • No, it’s Cookie Doja

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • No, it’s something else entirely

Votes: 72 28.1%
  • No, it’s the anti-chocolate: Vanilla

Votes: 33 12.9%

• Total voters
Coffee ice cream is the thinking mans ice cream and I absolutely WILL fight you if you say otherwise. I'm talking JJ's Bro against ND, county jail for the night type stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of coffee infused excellence, any of you heathens ever f*ck with this stuff? It's not super strong (only 56 proof) but it's made with Cafe Bustelo and is the best coffee based booze in my book. Excellent nooner game tailgate breakfast shot.

Screenshot_20190210-082007_Gallery.jpg

Haagen Daz makes a flavor called “Macadamia Brittle”. If you ever manage to find some; please try it before you leave this earth. They don’t sell it here in Florida anymore as far as I know. They may have it in LA and NY still. My peeps are from Trinidad and when I was there 4 yrs ago; I bought 4 qts of it. 😂

Advertisement
Haagen Daz makes a flavor called “Macadamia Brittle”. If you ever manage to find some; please try it before you leave this earth. They don’t sell it here in Florida anymore as far as I know. They may have it in LA and NY still. My peeps are from Trinidad and when I was there 4 yrs ago; I bought 4 qts of it. 😂

Will do

I'm a soft serve kinda guy. And not MIckey D's or BK. We have a regional ice cream company - Mayfield - that makes Nuts About Crunch. Opened myself up for who knows what with that! Vanilla with walnuts, chocolate chips, and toffee pieces. Also a chocolate almond that's awesome.

Advertisement
Superman ice cream — the real stuff with blue moon and cherry, not just the colored vanilla crap they serve in Florida.

I am massive fan of ice cream. It is the solution to any and all problems. Just about any flavor is good. I prefer vanilla but the old Farm Store vanilla is far and away the finest. That said, I am total **** for ice cream and will eat store brands like Winn Dixie too. Couple scoops on good vanilla on warm blueberry pie is to kill for. I will not eat cake without ice cream. Indy, this is best topic in years.

I’ve seen surveys of ice cream flavors and it seems like vanilla is always on top. I’ve always wondered why. I never have it. It’s such a plain tasting ice cream. If I’m going to consume that many carbs, dammit, it better be something really good like Cherry Garcia or something with chocolate and caramel.

Advertisement
Back