Votes: 11 4.3%
  • No, it’s Cookie Doja

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • No, it’s something else entirely

Votes: 72 28.1%
  • No, it’s the anti-chocolate: Vanilla

Votes: 33 12.9%

• Total voters
I’ve seen surveys of ice cream flavors and it seems like vanilla is always on top. I’ve always wondered why. I never have it. It’s such a plain tasting ice cream. If I’m going to consume that many carbs, dammit, it better be something really good like Cherry Garcia or something with chocolate and caramel.

You f'n disgust me, brother.

Take a shower.

Advertisement
The sweet creamy cherry is the nectar of life.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I am massive fan of ice cream. It is the solution to any and all problems. Just about any flavor is good. I prefer vanilla but the old Farm Store vanilla is far and away the finest. That said, I am total **** for ice cream and will eat store brands like Winn Dixie too. Couple scoops on good vanilla on warm blueberry pie is to kill for. I will not eat cake without ice cream. Indy, this is best topic in years.
Are there still Farm Stores in SoFlo? No doubt their vanilla was the best! My Mom managed a store on Taft Street in Hollywood for several years and she would always bring home a pint every day she worked.

Advertisement
Bunny Tracks, bi-racial-I meant cookies and cream, strawberry or Reese's ice cream aew my go-to's.

But I do love a mocha caramel java chiller from Sonic every now and then.... when they make it right...

If i eat vanilla ice cream, it's cause i got a blondie or an a la mode from applebees

Advertisement
QP showing the operative part of his screen name is clearly the first word.

This response is understandable given your screen name. Good gelato must be hard to come by.

There's a dichotomy of posts ITT. There's the majority of posters coming from the perspective of buying pints (or worse, tubs) at Publix and Wal Mart, and then there's the rest of us snobs who enjoy ice cream from artisan small businesses with higher quality ingredients. I don't eat ice cream that often so when I do it's because I'm out and there's a good spot nearby.

Gluten is fine. Health food idiots out there acting like they are special or something if they don't eat gluten. Retards. As long as ya don't have celiac disease, it's perfectly healthy.

Ditto avocado, almond butter, coconut everything, etc.

Advertisement
Are there still Farm Stores in SoFlo? No doubt their vanilla was the best! My Mom managed a store on Taft Street in Hollywood for several years and she would always bring home a pint every day she worked.

Went to that very store many times. They have reopened in some locations. I think there is one in Lantana but I have not checked it out yet. My niece brought me half gallon a couple months ago from South Miami. It was gone in 30 minutes.

Advertisement
Back