Off-Topic OT: COACHING BRAWL

Advertisement
That's my main point. He grabbed and held him. Howard obviously ****ed you can grab and impede a grown *** man like a child.

Well said. No troll.
All that's great, but what's his justification for hitting a totally different dude?

I can’t even tell what’s going on. How can anybody see what actually happened? I just see like a scrum. I don’t even really see Juwan hitting anybody to be honest. What are you people seeing? Are you slowing this down? I kind of see his hand coming down but he’s obscured. I just see a bunch of finger wagging and people kind of bumping into each other. Unless they slow this down and do it frame by frame, I don’t know for sure what actually happened. Am I looking at the wrong angle or something?
to tough to tell man i agree its tough to tell......all we know is JH was mad af and it all went to **** afterward but no one was hurt all is good.

Wisconsin coach grabbed UMich coach, in what world is that ok? Then a bunch of Wisconsin coaches storm the interaction and instigate the situation. Both sides should be reprimanded.
Yes he most definitely put his hands on Howard first so he deserves the stiffer penalty

Advertisement
Manny should have did that to mack, but hopefully Howard doesn't get fired after that
Howard was in the wrong to be throwing hands. He obviously needs to never do this again. That said, I do not consider this a brawl. I also do not believe he should be sacked for this. Suspension and then move on.

That's insane. I have no context, obviously Wisky called a timeout despite being up big I guess?

Even so - that's pathetic. Be mad, ***** about it to the press. Don't do this.
The Wisky coach only called a timeout because all of his starters where on the bench and replaced by back up team. Michigan still had their starters and started a full court press on the bench players who were not prepared for it. The Whisky coach called a time out to get his confused players straight. Michigan should have not gone with a full court press and just let the game that was over finish with only 15 seconds left. It is on them.

It looks like Michigan coach Howard slapped a different coach who did not touch him than the head coach who put his hands on him. The Whisky head coach probably tried to explain why he called the time out and defuse the ****ed off coach. Telling him to chill out. Not the first time for this coach and has a ****** record.

Advertisement
You don't do that.

When I was a young guy playing basketball my coach did a lot of things; yell and scream at officials, get on my case when I screwed up, even being ejected.

I never saw him throw hands or grab anyone in anger. The only time I absolutely remember him losing it involving me was I outguessed the point guard on where he was going, moved my feet in position and took the charge. Got a bloddy nose and a finger in my eye. Foul was called on me...somehow.

Coach Holliman lost his mind and got ejected in about ten seconds for cussing out the refs. As he left he told me to wipe the blood off my nose and keep playing hard.

Got a flagrant foul late in the game for giving mentioned point guard a forearm shiver in the upper chest area when he was driving to the basket. I'm pretty sure my feet left the ground when I put my body weight into him. I walked off the court leaving him in a heap, up by 12 points with a double/double and not giving one tinkers **** about him, lol.

Howard ain't getting fired. Not even close and nor should he.

All I DO know though is between this and Sabag throwing his own players under the bus on Thursday while making a lame excuse for losing the championship game AND taking a stance on Hebry Ruggs where somehow HE gets to blame people that the national media would/will take a VASTLY different stance than if either of these guys were at the University of Miami.
You do realize he had an altercation with a Maryland coach last year?

Advertisement
Then had already shook hands. Watch again and watch wiskys coach left hand. Howard gave him a dead fish handshake and was almost past him. Dude grabs his arm and speaks his peace. Howard escalates and off we go. The shere fact that people are justifying the wisky coach grabbing him is astonishing.
I didn't see the wisky coach grab him and if he did, then that's on him.
"Whom the cap fit... let them wear it"

Howard throwing a Haymaker long after wisky coach grabbed him was a mistake on JH's part and one moment I'm pretty sure he wishes he had back. I could see your point if Howard took offense to dude grabbing him and handled the business at that very moment. But to wait until the hold me back crew showed up to then decide to throw hands was weak sauce.

He most definitely should have taken the high road in that situation. Now he's gonna have to deal with this *** ****t for the rest of his career.

I gaurentee that's why his kids love him though. He's upset because they were disrespected by another staff. He spoke up about it and stood for something. Some times words are wasted. As a player I'd LOVE that out of my coach and respect him knowing he'd go to war for us. That's not condoning it and saying it was the right move. But I understand that mindset as butch was exactly the same way and so is Mario...
Pffft, they disrespected themselves by getting their butts kicked. He's just projecting his self inflicted disrespect on to someone else. Waa waa waaa, he called a timeout. Forget the fact his team got stomped, and that is the real reason he's ****ed off.

Let me ask you this. Would he have swung on someone had they called a timeout near the end of the game if his team was ahead 14? Nah, he'd have laughed it off.

Advertisement
And that's enough reason to threatening to kill him.
Ha, no it's not. Chaney was a hard nosed coach from the city. Not making excuses, but the guy made a career of getting the most out of urban kids that never had a chance with the blue blood schools. Here comes Coach Cal with his used car salesman pitch to UMass. Chaney blew a gasket.

The Wisky coach only called a timeout because all of his starters where on the bench and replaced by back up team. Michigan still had their starters and started a full court press on the bench players who were not prepared for it. The Whisky coach called a time out to get his confused players straight. Michigan should have not gone with a full court press and just let the game that was over finish with only 15 seconds left. It is on them.

It looks like Michigan coach Howard slapped a different coach who did not touch him than the head coach who put his hands on him. The Whisky head coach probably tried to explain why he called the time out and defuse the ****ed off coach. Telling him to chill out. Not the first time for this coach and has a ****** record.
I agree. If you are getting mad for him calling a timeout because you feel like you don't have a chance because they are up by so much, then why are you full-court pressing. Are you teaching your team to compete and not wanting the other team to do the same? If you don't want a timeout to be called so the other coach can have a "teaching moment" then don't full-court press if you feel like you don't have a chance.

Advertisement
Back