Off-Topic OT: COACHING BRAWL

You do realize he had an altercation with a Maryland coach last year?
That was purely verbal. If this was his second physical altercation in the span of a year then I'd think the likelihood of him getting some of the more extreme suggestions of punishment would be increased.

I'm guessing something more like the rest of the regular season and the Big Ten tournament is likely here. I guess that's like 7-8 games total.

I do find it rich that some of the national media that were butt buddies with Bobby Knight are clutching their pearls over this. Makes you start to search for reasons why.

Advertisement
I thought he deserved a healthy suspension for his actions. Especially throwing a punch. Then he preceded to be even dumber at the press conference. Now I say he deserves to be fired. Easy decision.

That was purely verbal. If this was his second physical altercation in the span of a year then I'd think the likelihood of him getting some of the more extreme suggestions of punishment would be increased.

I'm guessing something more like the rest of the regular season and the Big Ten tournament is likely here. I guess that's like 7-8 games total.

I do find it rich that some of the national media that were butt buddies with Bobby Knight are clutching their pearls over this. Makes you start to search for reasons why.
I could see Michigan parting ways with Howard or a suspension. Either way, he needs some on going counseling.

Yeah, I remember the Perto Rico incident with Knight. He was a clown and a poor example to his players.

I could see Michigan parting ways with Howard or a suspension. Either way, he needs some on going counseling.

Yeah, I remember the Perto Rico incident with Knight. He was a clown and a poor example to his players.

Advertisement
I know this isn't an MMA forum, but if you are swinging with an open hand, it's definitely not a punch and it sure as **** isn't a haymaker.

It also looks to me like: (1) Wisky's coach was the first party to put his hands on someone when he grabbed Howard's arm as he was trying to hit the locker room; and (2) it looks like their may have been some interaction between the UM player at the top of the screen and the assistant coach who got slapped/mushed... hard to tell from the camera angle, though.

Because this was clearly about that....🙄🙄🤡🤡
What I said was some $ucked up. Truly. I don't know you from Adam and to make a claim about your bias or thinking was strong. The clown faces ****ed me off but I should have bedated the merits of your argument.

Advertisement
Back