Off-Topic OT: COACHING BRAWL

Advertisement
There was an obvious escalation by Howard. Can't get around that. The slap forward looks horrible.

That being said we gonna casually breeze over the fact that lil man grabbed him. The $uck? Then continued to antagonize? He walk away after tempers flair or keep walking the obvious get the $uck out my face handshake Howard gave him do we really have this clip? Society has become a place we're people who start some **** or get buck CRY when the other person is ready willing and able to beat yo ***! Keep yo GD hands of people.
Howard was in his feelings over a meaningless TO and was trying to refuse to shake hands. The Wisky coach was just trying to have quick word with him which coaches do at the end of every game. Howard continued in his feelings and took the Wisky coach grabbing his arm the wrong way. I didn't see any tempers flaring until Howard grabbed the other coach by the collar and had his finger in his face. I'm sure Juwan at **** near 7 feet was threatened by a little butter ball of coach lol Dude was just in his feelings after his *** handed to him all game.

Advertisement
There was an obvious escalation by Howard. Can't get around that. The slap forward looks horrible.

That being said we gonna casually breeze over the fact that lil man grabbed him. The $uck? Then continued to antagonize? He walk away after tempers flair or keep walking the obvious get the $uck out my face handshake Howard gave him do we really have this clip? Society has become a place we're people who start some **** or get buck CRY when the other person is ready willing and able to beat yo ***! Keep yo GD hands of people.

Wisconsin HC gets a pass because you know..

Howard was in his feelings over a meaningless TO and was trying to refuse to shake hands. The Wisky coach was just trying to have quick word with him which coaches do at the end of every game. Howard continued in his feelings and took the Wisky coach grabbing his arm the wrong way. I didn't see any tempers flaring until Howard grabbed the other coach by the collar and had his finger in his face. I'm sure Juwan at **** near 7 feet was threatened by a little butter ball of coach lol Dude was just in his feelings after his *** handed to him all game.
Whether he was acting like a $itch or not. I want to make sure I heard you right. The other coach was justified in impeding Howard from walking by putting his hands on him?

Advertisement
Whether he was acting like a $itch or not. I want to make sure I heard you right. The other coach was justified in impeding Howard from walking by putting his hands on him?
All I saw was a guy trying to shake another guys hand. If that's what you call putting hands on him then coaches do that every game.

All I saw was a guy trying to shake another guys hand. If that's what you call putting hands on him then coaches do that every game.
Then had already shook hands. Watch again and watch wiskys coach left hand. Howard gave him a dead fish handshake and was almost past him. Dude grabs his arm and speaks his peace. Howard escalates and off we go. The shere fact that people are justifying the wisky coach grabbing him is astonishing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This incident is a prime example of the bias that exist in society. I want to be perfectly clear. Howard abosultely lost his ****. No getting around that. Put his players in a terrible situation. Put himself in a terrible situation. Can't justify it. But to act like the other coach didn't play a part in this asinine and dishonest. If he doesn't grab him this doesn't happen period.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back