OT: Cavinder twins to WWE.

Fr; I got off WWE a minute ago. Once Vince monopolized the industry & WWE got away from The Attitude Era & created goofy storylines, I faded away. AEW was solid, initially, but man storylines was all over the place, then the shows wouldn’t be smooth from a simulcast & production stand point. Crazy blunders, especially when The House of Black came on the scene…timing of the lights being off were cringe.

When Cody Rhodes started being boo’d out of the arena & refused to turn heel b/c he saw himself as a face, I faded from AEW, too. Moxley was soooooo annoying to me, & the bleed scene was too obvious. I have alerts on my phone, but bro, Wrestling fan Rell in the 80’s - early 2000’s vs. now is not remotely the same. I watch the WWE bios, but that’s about it. Haven’t been to a live show since 2005, & haven’t tuned in to any of the programs since late 2021, early 2022.

Edit: Although I can always make room for Jade Cargill. @djnellz
Red Velvet Aew On Tnt GIF by All Elite Wrestling on TNT

Advertisement
Absolutely. Fa real started at the bottom & worked his way all the way to the top. But the best thing Rock did was parlay his career into films. John Cena took the same path.

Like some of the most iconic wrestlers in the industry at the very height of the profession never achieved, financially what The Rock did b/c he chose to use his platform to diverse his talents.

Hart’s approx Net Worth: $7m
Undertaker’s approx Net Worth: $17m
HHH approx. Net Worth: $25m
Hogan’s approx Net Worth: $30m
Austin’s approx Net Worth: $40m
Cena’s approx Net Worth: $80m
The Rock approx Net Worth: $800m

Rock is by the smartest business man of them all. Paid his dues, worked his way to the top, & as soon as he did, probably looked at a guy like Schwarzenegger who made his name known in body building community making a few millions in the industry, but became an icon & filthy rich as a movie star.
I would imagine HHH is about to move up that list quite a bit after the merger last week.

Advertisement
Fr; I got off WWE a minute ago. Once Vince monopolized the industry & WWE got away from The Attitude Era & created goofy storylines, I faded away. AEW was solid, initially, but man storylines was all over the place, then the shows wouldn’t be smooth from a simulcast & production stand point. Crazy blunders, especially when The House of Black came on the scene…timing of the lights being off were cringe.

When Cody Rhodes started being boo’d out of the arena & refused to turn heel b/c he saw himself as a face, I faded from AEW, too. Moxley was soooooo annoying to me, & the bleed scene was too obvious. I have alerts on my phone, but bro, Wrestling fan Rell in the 80’s - early 2000’s vs. now is not remotely the same. I watch the WWE bios, but that’s about it. Haven’t been to a live show since 2005, & haven’t tuned in to any of the programs since late 2021, early 2022.

Edit: Although I can always make room for Jade Cargill. @djnellz
Jade can get it.
I need to be involved with a fatal 5 way with Jade, Rhea, Alicia Fox and Asuka.
Make it international. With Liv Morgan or Thicky Micky the special guest ref.

Yes Vince will be out of the picture when all the financial dust settles... No way Endeavor is paying what they're paying to keep Vince around...
It's not the same as what they have with Dana and UFC...
Within the next 2 years (Maybe sooner) Vince will be out... Look for Nick Kahn to assume full control from a WWE perspective...
Sadly I expect HHH to be gone as well.... I believe he'll do like his wife did and leave on his own terms rather soon...
vince is actually head of creative in the new deal.

Love the Cavinder Twins, but there's not nearly enough talk about Rhea Ripley nor Nikkita Lyons in this thread.

FO-v5P7WQAMceZr

78502-16774716463561-1920.jpg

fo3_l-wwce0vgih.webp

nikkita-lyons.jpg

#DeathBySnuSnu

Advertisement
vince is actually head of creative in the new deal.
For now... Vince takes full control again for now to make transition process easier...
Within a year or two Endeavor will have their own people in place...
Worst case scenario would be Endeavor letting Dana White jump in... That would be horrifying...

For now... Vince takes full control again for now to make transition process easier...
Within a year or two Endeavor will have their own people in place...
Worst case scenario would be Endeavor letting Dana White jump in... That would be horrifying...
triple H should have been running the show and told vince to jump off a bridge with all his rape allegations.

triple H was really good for NXT and really transformed their whole development program.

triple H should have been running the show and told vince to jump off a bridge with all his rape allegations.

triple H was really good for NXT and really transformed their whole development program.
I agree but he never had that kind of pull... Vince always maintained control... Steph being in charge was never meant to be long term...
Nick Khan is #2 and will eventually be #1 under Endeavor.... HHH , as talented as he is will not get full control to do as he pleases... Which sucks because he has vision...

Advertisement
I agree but he never had that kind of pull... Vince always maintained control... Steph being in charge was never meant to be long term...
Nick Khan is #2 and will eventually be #1 under Endeavor.... HHH , as talented as he is will not get full control to do as he pleases... Which sucks because he has vision...
agreed.

Rhea is the future. I thought her and Charlotte had the best match at this Mania and the Mania in the PC.
Rhea is awesome... Great athlete and great character...all around great performer....
If the twins want to make it they better have solid mic skills... You have to sell the promo... The great ones always deliver on the mic...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back