OT: Cavinder twins to WWE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree w/ @Cribby they r cute chicks, only. And yes, I do know a lot about breast enhancements b/c my frat brother, biological brother is a GOAT in the adult film industry, so I’ve had the privilege to befriend & go out w/ some of ur favorite **** stars, & I ask ?’s. U’d be surprised at how much is divulged when u actually treat them as ppl vs. objects.

OK now...this constitutes NEW INFORMATION upon which multiple follow-up questions will be predicated...

Let’s be real here , they’re cute chicks that are on a basketball court with other women’s bball players. They stick out in that surrounding.
Have seen them a couple times at Berries in the Grove, cute girls but nothing jaw dropping to say the least. Momma Cavinder does have some pizzaz though.

Advertisement
Lmfao. Mandingo!!!!!!!!

You piped any stars? Better not hit my girl lisa ann.

I have, my friend, not of Lisa Ann’s caliber (although, I’ve heard she’s cool af, like fr cool af), but yeah I’ve taken down a couple of the one - two movie hit wonders, one of which had a infamous scene w/ Jake Steed, where the story line was Jake hooked his boy up coming home from doing time, & dude came inside of the chick (not scripted or planned) & then Jake hit it afterwards.

THE CRAZIEST thing is me & ole girl went to same college; never saw her b4 until I was running late for class, & took this back route that only the nerds hung out in, & BOOM there she was. Lol. I had heard there was this red bone on campus who did ****, but she refused to hang out in the area that most of us hung out in. She was actually a VERY sweet girl, & only did two movies for quick cash. She’s married now, living a nice healthy life.

But I was introduced to the industry well b4 I even went to college. I used to mess w/ a chick whose father was a producer for Vivid films. She didn’t get into the movie industry, but she definitely got into the dancer biz. Chick was a privileged, spoiled brat who went to an all girl Catholic school. I bull chit u not, she was 5’4, 135 lbs w/ a 40 DDD chest in HS. She was my best friend’s cousin & we hit it off immediately. HOWEVER, the amount of fight I got in to over her w/ GROWN MEN was unimaginable. Her loyalty level was at zero, though. Lol.

Man, when u grow up in L.A, & have family living in the HEARTLAND of ****, u see chit in a regular. In some ways it low key desensitized me; ****, me & cousins were 8, 9 yrs old & they lived down the street of one of the houses to film pool scenes. We would sneak to my uncle’s balcony & see them film. Lol. Actually, I can specifically blame my cousins for tainting my mind, b/c I grew up in a very conservative household (although both of my parents were wild af as teens).

So I don’t mean to be jaded w/ girls like The Cavinder Twins, but I’ve been exposed, bruh. I dated a chick that Drake rapped about, I’ve had homegirls in **** (cheerleader movies), I’ve smashed a couple of them, been on sets, been out to dinner w/ them…I mean, chit like tanned boy nipples on a skinny chick don’t move me, u dig? Young Rell was wild af in the streets from the ages of 14-25, & then I became super mellow & in tune to spirituality.

HHH is on the Mcmahon nipple long term... Doesn't matter what happens with WWE... As long as he stays with Steph he's set for life ....

Great business decision, although Steph, after she went under the knife became a different woman.

Have u seen China’s WWE bio? If not, I don’t wanna be a spoiler alert, but let’s just say that whole situation is mentioned.

Advertisement
I have, my friend, not of Lisa Ann’s caliber (although, I’ve heard she’s cool af, like fr cool af), but yeah I’ve taken down a couple of the one - two movie hit wonders, one of which had a infamous scene w/ Jake Steed, where the story line was Jake hooked his boy up coming home from doing time, & dude came inside of the chick (not scripted or planned) & then Jake hit it afterwards.

THE CRAZIEST thing is me & ole girl went to same college; never saw her b4 until I was running late for class, & took this back route that only the nerds hung out in, & BOOM there she was. Lol. I had heard there was this red bone on campus who did ****, but she refused to hang out in the area that most of us hung out in. She was actually a VERY sweet girl, & only did two movies for quick cash. She’s married now, living a nice healthy life.

But I was introduced to the industry well b4 I even went to college. I used to mess w/ a chick whose father was a producer for Vivid films. She didn’t get into the movie industry, but she definitely got into the dancer biz. Chick was a privileged, spoiled brat who went to an all girl Catholic school. I bull chit u not, she was 5’4, 135 lbs w/ a 40 DDD chest in HS. She was my best friend’s cousin & we hit it off immediately. HOWEVER, the amount of fight I got in to over her w/ GROWN MEN was unimaginable. Her loyalty level was at zero, though. Lol.

Man, when u grow up in L.A, & have family living in the HEARTLAND of ****, u see chit in a regular. In some ways it low key desensitized me; ****, me & cousins were 8, 9 yrs old & they lived down the street of one of the houses to film pool scenes. We would sneak to my uncle’s balcony & see them film. Lol. Actually, I can specifically blame my cousins for tainting my mind, b/c I grew up in a very conservative household (although both of my parents were wild af as teens).

So I don’t mean to be jaded w/ girls like The Cavinder Twins, but I’ve been exposed, bruh. I dated a chick that Drake rapped about, I’ve had homegirls in **** (cheerleader movies), I’ve smashed a couple of them, been on sets, been out to dinner w/ them…I mean, chit like tanned boy nipples on a skinny chick don’t move me, u dig? Young Rell was wild af in the streets from the ages of 14-25, & then I became super mellow & in tune to spirituality.
My dawg!!!! They were good times. Seems like you learned from them. Thats what life is about.

Who have you met then? Something, something receipts and all that.
-Cherokee
-Pinky
-Moriah
-Jada Fire
-Diamond
-Ava Devine
-Lex Steele
-Brian Pumper
-Jake Steed
-Kitten
-Delotta Brown
-Imani Rose
-Olivia Winters
-Mya G
-Vanessa Blue

& before the next ? arises, no, never smashed any chick on this list. Lol. All nice ppl; Brian was a bit of a jerk though; more ****y than anything.

Advertisement
Bro, u literally see them move in to position! Lol. Dudes will literally be on their backs & squirm to a certain spot so a maneuver can be done. Lol. My cousin went to Wrestlemania; even though it’s always been my childhood dream to attend, and now here it was w/in walking distance of my home, I couldn’t bring myself to go b/c it’s not remotely the same. I’ve been to hella live events in the 90’s - early 2000’s, both WWF (before the E) & WCW. The game is f’d up now. When a YouTuber can now be a headliner….nvm, imma get off the soap box w/ u.
The end of Kayfabe ruined pro wrestling in many ways. I grew up in Tampa, and was kid when Dusty Rhodes was at his peak, wrestling guys like Harley Race, Superstar Billy Graham, and Lars Anderson. Other big names in Tampa were Bob Backlund, the Brisco brothers, and the Funk brothers would come through once in a while. Back when you had the NWA, AWA, and the old WWWF.

Even as a kid, I knew the wrestling was ‘fake’, but you didn’t know anything about the wrestlers private lives. So you bought more into the psychology and the rivalries. Now all they talk about is how they create the stories, the fake-ness. Now every wrestler has an IG page and other social media.

I will say, though, from what little I’ve seen, the women’s pro wrestling is much improved as a performance. The girls they had back in the Attitude Era were usually attractive, but couldn’t throw fake punch to save their life. They moved like they were in slow motion. Now they have more athletic backgrounds and can sell a punch or a bump on par with many of the men.

You have Jon Moxley , I mean Steve Austin cosplay edition bleeding everywhere every match , then blading his forehead while the MAIN CAMERA IS ON HIS FACE!! Back in the day blading was only for the end of a trilogy or hated rivalry. Normally in a cage , now AEW has guys blading every week , then after Mosley blades and bleeds everywhere you have an iron man match next where they bleed lol. Which was a huge no no in old wrestling. You wanted the blood to mean something , that’s how viscous this rivalry was and how heated it had gotten.
I never seen it with moxley even as dean Ambrose. its like he tries to hard to sell the crazy routine. His mic skills are mediocre.

Maybe they can fill the void of The Bella Twins.

Wrestling is hard; ppl just throwing The Rock out there are forgetting The Rock came from a wrestling family. It’s an unforgiving business. Wish them the best & hope they give it 150%.
Yeah the grind of wrestling being the on road 5 nights a week somethings all week.

people always quick to mention the rock but they forget about the nights sleeping on the floor, in a car. The toll it takes on your body.

I wonder if based on their stardom and the fact they have other opportunities if they will get the Rhonda Rousey/ Logan Paul treatment where they can be half in.

Advertisement
Back