OT: Cavinder twins to WWE.

Not sure if mentioned but Gable Steveson is another guy the WWE is going to likely push. I think he wants to do one more olympics but he is a big,mobile, elite wrester with a unique look. Also has a big personality even when he was wrestling in college.

Side note after the money talk with HHH. You see that soccer player that put all his money in his mothers name basically and when his wife went to divorce him recently asking for half of everything the judge basically whats half of almost nothing? No cars, houses, etc, All in his moms name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, honestly don’t get the hype w/ them. But in this internet age…

Neither r my cup of tea, but some guys r in to these body types; not ur boy.
Let’s be real here , they’re cute chicks that are on a basketball court with other women’s bball players. They stick out in that surrounding.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do they have a Fansonly account setup yet? Subscribers get to see pics and videos as long as they are willing to keep paying for the privilege. with all of the fanfare surrounding their decision all over the net, they could have raked in thousands of dollars already.

Yes, but enhancements don’t move me, player. I prefer natural. Plus w/ how small her chest is, it’s going to take multiple surgeries to get ‘em up there to condition her tissue to become elastic.

You are very familiar with the surgical breast enhancement process.

Bro, honestly don’t get the hype w/ them. But in this internet age…

Neither r my cup of tea, but some guys r in to these body types; not ur boy.

@Paranos approves this message.

Let’s be real here , they’re cute chicks that are on a basketball court with other women’s bball players. They stick out in that surrounding.

I'd say they stick out in a lot of surroundings.

Cavinder.png

Don't know anything about women pro wrestling. How many different weight classes are there? I always expect pro wrestlers to be LARGE, and these two are a couple of very cute young women with very athletic / fit bodies. Can't envision them diving from the top rope. Will be looking for their first match!

Advertisement
Don't know anything about women pro wrestling. How many different weight classes are there? I always expect pro wrestlers to be LARGE, and these two are a couple of very cute young women with very athletic / fit bodies. Can't envision them diving from the top rope. Will be looking for their first match!
In todays wrestling you don’t have to be big or look badass. Its a bunch of smaller people dance fighting and Marks giving them their star ratings , judging their “ work rate“ lol.

Advertisement
You are very familiar with the surgical breast enhancement process.

@Paranos approves this message.

I'd say they stick out in a lot of surroundings.

View attachment 235442

I agree w/ @Cribby they r cute chicks, only. And yes, I do know a lot about breast enhancements b/c my frat brother, biological brother is a GOAT in the adult film industry, so I’ve had the privilege to befriend & go out w/ some of ur favorite **** stars, & I ask ?’s. U’d be surprised at how much is divulged when u actually treat them as ppl vs. objects.

I agree w/ @Cribby they r cute chicks, only. And yes, I do know a lot about breast enhancements b/c my frat brother, biological brother is a GOAT in the adult film industry, so I’ve had the privilege to befriend & go out w/ some of ur favorite **** stars, & I ask ?’s. U’d be surprised at how much is divulged when u actually treat them as ppl vs. objects.
Does mia khalifa wax her mustache?

my cousin is a plastic surgeon. what you want to know

Advertisement
Back