OT: Cane Fan scamming people out of money

PGrady24

Sophomore
Apparently someone from Canes twitter has scammed Cane fans out of 15,000$ (or more) in the last 2-3 months. This just broke on twitter, does anyone have anymore details?

Advertisement
Bobby Budnic, eh? Dude isn't even a 3 star croot OR black and Miyayo was giving him money? Dafugg?!

grid-cell-2743-1412619360-1.jpg

Advertisement
I love the part where she says he was telling people he wanted to "buy stocks" and they were still giving him money. It takes a Blue Lot level of intelligence to be bamboozled that easily.

Advertisement
Why in the Fück would you send money to someone you don't know?!? I never give money to people, only donate to organizations that I have researched and know are legit and have a low administrative expense sheet where I know the bulk of my money is actually going to the cause sponsored. I will help out friends with anything besides money...you need a ride, I got you. You need a reference, I got you. You need a place to stay short-term, I got you. I don't take handouts and have worked for everything I have so, I hold others to the same standard.

So we don't have a player on team who is related to Nigerian Prince?

How does one recoup their 401 savings?
Asking for a friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back