OT: Cane Fan scamming people out of money

OT: @brock, I must say, I thought your response bar would be solid red with a hint of green, but ****, I stand corrected

Cmon Broke full disclosure here now. Back when we had rep (basically the same thing as the response bar) before it all got reset Broke had BY FAR the worst rep. His entire bar was red! HIS ENTIRE BAR!:jeremyshockey:

Keep it real Broke.

Advertisement
Apparently the whole story is something along the lines of a prominent fan/tailgater lost his job and was asking anyone and everyone for loans running his tab up to like 15k.....and when people try and collect he is nowhere to be found.

My twatter fluency isn't that good though so I might be missing something.

Maybe Broke can decipher it.
Just wasn’t Miami fans. FSU/UF fans, his friends he got a LOT of ppl apparently lol

Cmon Broke full disclosure here now. Back when we had rep (basically the same thing as the response bar) before it all got reset Broke had BY FAR the worst rep. His entire bar was red! HIS ENTIRE BAR!:jeremyshockey:

Keep it real Broke.
Y’all hated me , some probably still do lol

You've kinda grown on me. Like genital warts.

But the good kind of genital warts...the ones that are in just the right places to hit the g-spot.

Last edited:

They just LOVE to hate, man. You're famous, and there's plenty that got your back. Even if sometimes when you post we be like
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Never loan anybody money you can't afford to lose. That's why I stay broke. Nobody ever asks me for ****.

yet for some reason she is protecting the guys identity because he is trying to pay people back. first of all anyone that would give money to a stranger should never expect to get it back. second of all she needs to reveal the identity or not be involved at all. bottom line.

Then she can't get twitter sympathy from the superfans like Steve Feinberg and the like. This isn't about her getting a story out, it's all about he being twitter famous.

This whole situation is really telling how many morons exist in the world and how naive people really are. I may be an *******, but given how stingy and selfish I'm with my money, I almost guarantee myself that I won't be the product of some type of twitter scam. Wouldn't be surprised if half the dopes from this situation have accepted deals from Nigerian princes in the past.

Bingo.

It’s quite amazing , Jeeze.

Seems like this dude was a predator taking advantage of people who lack common sense , or are just dumb.

Sorry....it is what it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I tried to decipher that schit on twatter and then even after reading that I'm still not 100% sure on wtf just happened.
some dude that shows up to the big3rollup tailgates or whatever stupid **** the Storm Watch is and is involved with them in some way started asking all them for money, and them being either too nice or complete dip****s decided to "loan" this dude hundreds to thousands of dollars (miyayo chick said she gave him like $300 because he said he lost his job and needs help paying rent) with a grand total of over $15k. apparently he was telling everyone he lost his job and needed money to pay rent or that he needed money to invest in some **** like stocks or weed and that he'd get their money back "soon" once he tripled his money or some stupid ****.
Basically a pyramid scheme. He was paying some back crumbs just so they'd think he really is trying, and like gullible little idiots they didn't question **** until miyayo started getting ghosted after she was askingto get her money back and posted **** on twitter so others started DMing her telling her that dude did the same thing to them (which is how she added up to the total of over $15k)

....or something like that.

Real men don’t go around begging for money to pay the rent. They take care of business, and get shlt done. There’s a fūcking surplus of jobs now, no, not white collar six figure jobs, but jobs that will pay decent coin if you’re not disabled.

I shut that shlt down real quick. Get a fūcking job, or I’ve always got shlt that I can pay people money to do. Just the other day coming out of a Publix, I had a grown *** man ask me for scratch, “disabled veteran” (my *** - stolen valor).

So I said, “no cash” but I’ve just cut down a bunch of palm fronds and cleaned out my attic, I’ll give you $50 to haul it away. Dude had a truck, btw. Said no. I said, ok, $100 bucks straight cash, would have taken him only 2 trips, maybe an hour of his time. “Back problems”

Bye....

“Neither a borrower nor a lender be”

Advertisement
The people who gave him money are just as dumb as “bobbybudnic” honestly. How stupid can you be?

Real men don’t go around begging for money to pay the rent. They take care of business, and get shlt done. There’s a fūcking surplus of jobs now, no, not white collar six figure jobs, but jobs that will pay decent coin if you’re not disabled.

I shut that shlt down real quick. Get a fūcking job, or I’ve always got shlt that I can pay people money to do. Just the other day coming out of a Publix, I had a grown *** man ask me for scratch, “disabled veteran” (my *** - stolen valor).

So I said, “no cash” but I’ve just cut down a bunch of palm fronds and cleaned out my attic, I’ll give you $50 to haul it away. Dude had a truck, btw. Said no. I said, ok, $100 bucks straight cash, would have taken him only 2 trips, maybe an hour of his time. “Back problems”

Bye....

“Neither a borrower nor a lender be”

How the fvck do I cut palm fronds?

Honestly my GF has a few date palms in her yard that are getting our of control and I just want to take a machete out there and go to work but she says there's a certain way you have to cut them. Of course she doesn't know what that certain way is.

I leave for five minutes, and shlt has become some kind of unnatural half-breed between Money Watch and HGTV

How the fvck do I cut palm fronds?

Honestly my GF has a few date palms in her yard that are getting our of control and I just want to take a machete out there and go to work but she says there's a certain way you have to cut them. Of course she doesn't know what that certain way is.

Machete and ladder. There’s different kinds of palms, many close to the ground. For the midsize ones you need the ladder, for my tall coconut palms I pay people to cut and haul. Some of those low fūckers have like 6 inch thorn like things that will impale your hand. Hurts like shlt. TBH, I just do what the ball and chain tells me to do. I’m just a hired field hand and mule.

But to answer your question, it’s at the base, and then there’s this shlt you spray on it like you would a cut branch

Advertisement
Back