OT: Billy Corben on The Joe Rogan podcast

“They staged Sandy Hook the evidence is overwhelming. Sandy Hook is completely fake, with actors, synthetic, in my view.” - Alex Jones

The Alex Jones interview was a trainwreck, and I listened to about half of it. Honestly, its comedy. Some of the **** that guy says is total absolute bull****. NASA being a rogue government, Sandy Hook, etc... horrible.

Advertisement
Yes, but I think this makes the show entertaining. And, he lets them talk.

My biggest issue he goes on too long, 3 hours plus sometimes. Corben was too boring and barely made past 2 hours.

Corben was good on bert kreischers podcast....worth a listen.

....and topic has what to do with football? Before anyone writes then don’t read op post, I already put Op on ignore. Off season continues to contain too many non football subjects. Mods have stated numerous times not this a Canes and football forum and other topics will not be tolerated. ?????

I'm fine with letting anyone on to have their say. You people complaining about Alex Jones, have you listened to the podcasts with him? Even with Joe going softer on Alex than he would other guests, Jones still comes across as a crazy, drunk, paranoid, conspiracy theorist. Rogan's podcast has not mainstreamed him for ****.

Advertisement
....and topic has what to do with football? Before anyone writes then don’t read op post, I already put Op on ignore. Off season continues to contain too many non football subjects. Mods have stated numerous times not this a Canes and football forum and other topics will not be tolerated. ?????
I'm sorry, what exactly does this post have to do with football?

NASA was first run by a **** that’s a fact
Who was arguably the best astrophysicist the world has ever seen, and defected from **** germany, correct? **** germany was a horrible place full of horrible people, but if you just take that line, you can remember to:

1. turn off your cell phone, as camera phones, GPS satellites for both your car's and phones navigation would not exist.
2. don't ask your Dr for a CAT scan, which can diagnose everything from disk degeneration to cancer (god forbid).
3. make sure to not sleep on your memory foam mattress.
4. turn off your insulin pump (don't do this)
5. remove artificial limbs from your nearest war vet
6. dont use infrared thermometers, at home or in motorsport
7. turn off your implanted hearing aid

along with a HOST of hundreds of thousands of other unique inventions you use in your life that you have absolutely no ******* clue came from your supposed '****' organisation, funded by your tax dollars.

Holy ******* ****.

Used to really enjoy Rogan but he’s become everything he rails against. I’ve always given him credit for interviewing unique guests on a platform you don’t see very often - long podcasts.

That said, he’s become a self appointed expert on many things and some of the time it works with some guests but many times it does not. I don’t see him as open minded as he thinks/says he is.

Advertisement
Who was arguably the best astrophysicist the world has ever seen, and defected from **** germany, correct? **** germany was a horrible place full of horrible people, but if you just take that line, you can remember to:

1. turn off your cell phone, as camera phones, GPS satellites for both your car's and phones navigation would not exist.
2. don't ask your Dr for a CAT scan, which can diagnose everything from disk degeneration to cancer (god forbid).
3. make sure to not sleep on your memory foam mattress.
4. turn off your insulin pump (don't do this)
5. remove artificial limbs from your nearest war vet
6. dont use infrared thermometers, at home or in motorsport
7. turn off your implanted hearing aid

along with a HOST of hundreds of thousands of other unique inventions you use in your life that you have absolutely no ******* clue came from your supposed '****' organisation, funded by your tax dollars.

Holy ******* ****.

This is going to be good.

Advertisement
Saw the first 15 minutes, was struggling to continue watching 2 guys **** on Miami and finally had to stop when Billy said you can't make it in Miami outside of a "real estate hustle, money laundering, drugs and being a corrupt politician"

Even listening to other parts of the conversation that wasn't outdated stereotypes it's clear he has no idea what he's talking about. He's a loser on the outside looking in in this city with a clear bias against it.

Advertisement
Alex Jones is the WWF of news reporters. Strictly entertainment. About as credible as Jerry Springer. Why would anyone care what he ever has to say? It's spoof television. Tabloid TV. The media that pushed a 2 year nothing burger is your real enemy.

For some reason, I don't take this guy seriously:
giphy.gif

What does that mean?

Listen to the podcast - or any podcast Billy is on. Miami politics is Tammany Hall. The population of Miami is either Cocaine Cowboys, Wolf of Wall Street, Scarface, Ballers. Promotes the Florida Man nonsense over the real social, cultural, political, economic story.

Its entertaining to hear, but he does a poor job of explaining to the layman what Miami is all about without going into movie tropes.

Jones was only on twice, as far as I know. I turned the recent episode off after 15 minutes.

Other than Jones, who are you referring to? Seems half of his guests are fellow comedians, podcasters, and MMA fighters.

Rogan thinks Alex Jones is funny. He doesn't take him seriously. So, when he's been on and Rogan gives guys like him a platform, especially in the recent podcast, he just eggs him on to say some of the most ridiculous **** you'll hear. The man legitimately said on the podcast "I don't want to talk about Sandy Hook anymore...I want to talk about Human-Alien Hybrids"...

That's funny on every level, idc who you are.

Advertisement
Back