OT: Billy Corben on The Joe Rogan podcast

Advertisement
Listen to the podcast - or any podcast Billy is on. Miami politics is Tammany Hall. The population of Miami is either Cocaine Cowboys, Wolf of Wall Street, Scarface, Ballers. Promotes the Florida Man nonsense over the real social, cultural, political, economic story.

Its entertaining to hear, but he does a poor job of explaining to the layman what Miami is all about without going into movie tropes.

A-FK-N MEN!
It is lazy and lousy oversimplification of the Miami culture.
Is this guy even from soFla?
I always got the impression he was a northeastern transplant who
made his money exploiting that Miami Vice nonsense.
No different than Dan LeBetard, who is from soFla and attended UM, but
acts like he is part of the grassroots of soFla sports (he isn't).
Too many posers in soFla.

^^^This. We should be wary of both. People state-side tend to make more excuses for right-wing extremism because it is wrapped up in religion and faux-patriotism. That's why it's scarier to me.

In my day-to-day life, Antifa isn't trying to shoot/bomb me nor anyone I know. It's a lot more likely that right-wing extremism within the US can hurt me than Antifa can.

WTF are you talking about?
Anitifa folks have been assaulting folks in this country for everything ranging from attempting to exercise their free speech rights on campuses and other public places to simply wearing a MAGA hat.....they are staunchly anti-democratic and are everything that this country is not, or should not be, about.
They are just as dangerous as any extremist group in this country and they are being coddled and protected by the so-called Mainstream media and press in this country......They are venomous vermin.

Last edited:
Since you asked nicely, sure thing! Here you go: https://money.cnn.com/2017/11/10/te...silicon-valley-fault-lines-exposed/index.html

It's your time - post it if you want. I don't have to watch it. Especially since it's probably something Dinesh D'Souza or his ilk cooked up.

LMAO...you'll be waiting a long *** time because I'm not wasting my time with a Prager U video, nevermind doing homework you gave me off of it.

If you actually want evidence from someone who has studied this academically, go on Twitter and find D'Souza's mortal enemy, Kevin Kruse. He's an *actual* historian who has several Twitter threads on how the parties switched...including threads where he lists what "dixiecrats" switched and the context around everything that happened. Or, you can put your fingers in your ears and make loud noises. You'll probably choose the latter.

:oops::oops::oops::oops: Wow. That has zero racial connotations at all.

I'm not the one pushin conspiracy theories mane, you do you.

Hi.
Welcome to 21st Century America.

It is just infantile behavior limiting someone's speech. We have already defined what "bad speech" is. If you engage in the incitement or outright call for the bodily harm of others you should be shut down immediately. Anything else fight back with intellectual discourse and if you cannot do that grow a pair.

Advertisement
It is just infantile behavior limiting someone's speech. We have already defined what "bad speech" is. If you engage in the incitement or outright call for the bodily harm of others you should be shut down immediately. Anything else fight back with intellectual discourse and if you cannot do that grow a pair.

Yeah, agreed, but good luck with that.
Look at the snowflakes who are attacking Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and others physically as well as through their advertisers.

My side is totally right because the crazies on your side are worse than the crazies on mine.

Brilliant argument.

Advertisement
Derek have you listened to Wrath of the Khans?

yup, absolutely loved that one. i think ive listened to most of his at this point, but they are so long and so detailed, i'll eventually listen to them all again. the WW1 blueprint for armageddon and persian empire's king of kings are among my favorites, too.

Listen to the podcast - or any podcast Billy is on. Miami politics is Tammany Hall. The population of Miami is either Cocaine Cowboys, Wolf of Wall Street, Scarface, Ballers. Promotes the Florida Man nonsense over the real social, cultural, political, economic story.

Its entertaining to hear, but he does a poor job of explaining to the layman what Miami is all about without going into movie tropes.

**** yes.

Also I'm ashamed that some of the grown men in here listen to Joe "Dude, weed" Rogan.

yup, absolutely loved that one. i think ive listened to most of his at this point, but they are so long and so detailed, i'll eventually listen to them all again. the WW1 blueprint for armageddon and persian empire's king of kings are among my favorites, too.

Truly amazing work. I listen to them on my drive to work amongst other things.

Listening to that is humbling every time. "We do not have it so bad."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back