OT: Beirut Explosion

Advertisement
This is how i picture you everytime the thought of tbe president comes to your mind...
tenor.png
Nah. Hardly. That's me if I accidentally turn on The SEC Network or somehow get in argument with a New Yorker. All Trump elicits is embarrassment.

Dude this is CIS. Of course someone here will pretend to be a munitions expert.
I've been known to dabble in whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, ****** lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, and whistlin' kitty chasers.

I dont know if that makes me a munitions expert... but that looks like not fireworks to me.

My munitions expertise comes from watching the movie The Hurt Locker. I was like, “wait a second Guy Pearce should have lived, he was a good 30 yards from the bomb“ and had an armor spacesuit-like protective suit so no shrapnel could get through.

Advertisement
I've been known to dabble in whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, ****** lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, and whistlin' kitty chasers.

I dont know if that makes me a munitions expert... but that looks like not fireworks to me.
Please tell me this is the joe dirt quote..if so mods need to pin this post @RVACane Make it happen

You already know this, but at one time Lebanon was called the Paris of the Middle East.

Went to school with some kids, brothers, named Maloof, which apparently is like Smith in Lebanon
Yup. My grandparents spoke French and Arabic. Let’s not forget some well known Miami Lebanese-Americans like Joe Robbie and Anthony Abraham. Tons of Cuban-Lebanese. Our Lady of Lebanon Catholic Church is a great parish. I would go to Mass (periodically) there when I was at UM.

Yup. My grandparents spoke French and Arabic. Let’s not forget some well known Miami Lebanese-Americans like Joe Robbie and Anthony Abraham. Tons of Cuban-Lebanese. Our Lady of Lebanon Catholic Church is a great parish. I would go to Mass (periodically) there when I was at UM.

Oh yeah, that’s right I forgot. I know several Cuban-Lebanese.

Advertisement

Cuban-Lebanese is a beautiful combination.

Your posts tell a different story but hey that's on you...
The interpretation is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps you're just sensitive to any critiques of him? People used to the say the same thing about my comments about Lil Donna The Troll Queen of Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Looks like an industrial accident. Similar thing happened in China. Was just an unbelievably massive explosion and people thought it was either a terrorist attack or a weapon had accidentally exploded. Guess this stuff had been sitting in the warehouse for years. Stuff gets dusty, aerosolized, and then some poor fool lights a cigarette and it's a mushroom cloud. Ever seen the size of a fireball from a sawdust explosion? Basically becomes a fuel air explosive. It's the same principle as a thermobaric weapon- which are the most powerful conventional weapon that exists and capable of producing the most destruction short of a nuclear bomb.

Advertisement
The first time I watched this I was watching a fire. What is the big deal with this video....

and then fackin’ BAM! That was insane. Feel for the people who are there, scary stuff.

Advertisement
Back