OT: Beirut Explosion

I cannot fully rule out external behaviour, but the chances of an attack are very, very, very low. A lot of explosives create this shape of explosion. Some dude actually went on Twitter and said it was atomic. 🤦‍♂️

And again, just compare Enschede in 2000 with this explosion. Its the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I might be broken because I'm not really that impressed by that explosion. The atomized water made it look super scary. Just another big boom.

There have been some serious chemical plant explosions and this one was one of the biggest. This was a series of several explosions with the biggest one near the end.

The dangerous thing about this (aside from the obvious loss of life, etc) is that Lebanon was already a country in a lot of turmoil economically and beyond and this could definitely exacerbate that whole dynamic.
Lebanon is another example deep rooted hatred between peoples that over many years many people have died. Hate for any human eventually leads to murder. Yet those who hate find justification in their simple reasoning's. Not saying this had anything to do with the explosion.

Advertisement
PLO, ****es, Iran, Christian militias, and next door to Israel. Long term civil war over power with normal religious backdrop. Whole middle east is strange. A country can have Jews, Christians, Moslems or even different types of Moslems living next to each other for hundreds of years and then a match gets lit and it is bloody hatred. Pick a reason and a side but friends start killing each other. The big boys provide money and weapons because they see advantage or need to. It can, and maybe is about to happen here. If it does, the middle east will look like a summer social.
I know your type, but I agree here. Only thing you didn't mention is that you back the Person who is throwing the jet fuel on our volatile racial situation here in America.

Maybe it's been posted already but I just saw 2700 tonnes of ammonium nitrate that the government seized six years ago had been stored in a facility at the port, likely with minimal safety precautions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well the definitive and always accurate source has spoken....

This is how i picture you everytime the thought of tbe president comes to your mind...
tenor.png

Advertisement
Back