OT: Avengers Endgame

Advertisement
Fair enough

The fact that you have to pay 15 bucks to see the avengers and the superbowl is free plays a part as well, but you also have 30+ people watching one TV for the SB sometimes. Were as 1 ticket = 1 viewer. That said though, every single office is going to have an office SB party and every job besides maybe a bunch of neckbeard nerds that work in a video game store are going to have someone hosting an SB party. The same can't be said about the avengers.

Oh believe me. I definitely don't talk schit to my bosses lol. Great way to get on their bad side, but when talking to my co workers its always good to have the football card to pull. Especially to the Stanford grads who think they are a legit football power house lmao.

That's good to know bro....I was kinda getting concerned 😳

Advertisement
That's good to know bro....I was kinda getting concerned 😳

LOL! Seriously though. You would think that up in NYC no one would give af about college football and honestly most don't watch any teams besides their teams, but they all know how their school is doing at any given time during the season.

Advertisement
Is that a serious question? Avengers is literally a movie aimed at children. Yes, plenty of adults watch it too, but its not an "adult" movie. Tons of adults went and watched the incredibles 2. That doesn't mean it isn't a kids movie.

More people watched the super bowl live than people watched infinity wars over the entire opening weekend.

Go to any place of business that has actual successful people(not some guys working at a fast food joint or a video game store) and ask around if they think comic book movies or football is more childish. Not one person in my entire office has been talking about Avengers, but when the superbowl comes up. Everyone is talking about it.
So. Your opinion then?

Advertisement
Also, if meeting chicks and getting laid is your goal, I'd recommend staying away from sporting events which are 90% men and the 10% women who are there are wives/girlfriends.

An educated opinion. Go ask the upper management in your work what their opinion is on the topic.
I own my business.

A resounding majority of the earth's population isn't "upper management" anyway. I'm talking about total numbers. That includes women and younger people over 18.

Advertisement
I own my business.

A resounding majority of the earth's population isn't "upper management" anyway. I'm talking about total numbers. That includes women and younger people over 18.

Agreed. I just was expecting you to go poll guys working at a video game store on what their opinion of the topic is. Which is very different from a normal, fully functioning, adult.

F
In that case you must know a lot more about marketing than I do. I am happy to agree to disagree. Have a good one bro.

FYI OGH and although I enjoy talking to someone who is also willing to disagree without being disrespectful or disagreeable...I'm not trying to get things going again ....take it for whatever its worth to you....If nothing that's cool too

Agreed. I just was expecting you to go poll guys working at a video game store on what their opinion of the topic is. Which is very different from a normal, fully functioning, adult.
Yeah, it's obvious that if you ask a bunch of comic book guys what they would prefer, you're going to get one answer and if you ask a bunch of older businessmen what they prefer, you'll get a totally different answer. I don't disagree that sports are probably more popular, I just don't think the margin is nearly as large as you were inferring.

Honestly, I'm not even really a comic fan boy anyway. I'll watch the movies but I'm probably a much bigger UM football geek. Although, Star Wars and race boats can usually keep my attention for long periods of time too.

Advertisement
Back