Heard from a sauce...

1) ant man goes full microscopic
2) ant man inflates full size in Thanos a$$
3) they all die
4) movie ends after 5 mins

#deathbya$$inflationexplosion

Advertisement
Didn't YOU SAY future Spoilers
I did, just saying, people are going to be watching as soon as tonight. I wrote that in protection of people later on in the weekend. But it seems like you literally wrote the entire plot and so far you're the only one who has seen it.

I say keep it there but hide it with the spoiler tag at least.

If you're going to see Avengers and looking for fantastic acting and outstanding script, well then you've already made your first mistake
I mean I get, they just don't do much for me. I basically see them as fast and furious movies where no amount of explosions and fancy cars can mask how nonsensical everything ends up being. I did really like doctor strange and guardians of the galaxy though.

I’ve been looking forward to this movie for a long time. Taking my boys and nephew on Sunday. Daughter wants to go, but her mama won’t let her.

Advertisement
I'm familiar with the original Infinity Gauntlet story line so I'm assuming it follows that plot line minus some major characters who have been replaced by other characters for the movies.

Surprised you are on a football forum. A lot of the too cool for school kids say similar things about watching others play sports.

I have nothing against the movie, but there is a big difference between watching football as an adult and watching childrens movies as an adult.

Advertisement
I'm familiar with the original Infinity Gauntlet story line so I'm assuming it follows that plot line minus some major characters who have been replaced by other characters for the movies.

Either that storyline (in which they take the gauntlet) or they're going to use Hank Pym's quantum tech to travel in time.

Advertisement
I have nothing against the movie, but there is a big difference between watching football as an adult and watching childrens movies as an adult.

Not really

Both are just entertainment. The audience has NO control over either.

The main difference is one is scripted the other....unless the game has some cheating officials...usually not

And face it ...when you're watching EITHER one as an adult...you revert to a childish behavior.

BUT Even more so in football

it starts long before and lasts far after the game has been played: Superstitions; Taunting, Getting upset and angry; Hero worship; Grudges; The We won They lost syndrom ; Some get their self image from how their team does ...i.e. frontrunners Thinking we have super powers....even I could have done that..NO YOU COULDN'T , Isolation, Wanting only to be with like-minded people at gametime. Some even cry etc etc.

For a game that has absolutely NO affect on our lives many devote an inordinate amount of time to it. Preseason, Offseason c'mon let's be realistic here we are.

The 1st step is admitting we all have a problem...as always the junkie in us sees no harm.

If you doubt it ask your better half...especially if they aren't into football. They'll give you the real lowdown.

At least after watching a movie all except the Real NUTS immediately get back to reality and what's important.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You may be right. Thor is my favorite cause he whoop *** all the time. But I was thinking outside the box. Got them tickets for tonight so will see how it plays out

Im going next week ..early in the morning. ..when the crowds may die down.

Youre right it could be anyone

Whoever it is..Im guessing their movies aren't doing well at the box office..Thor is in that group but MANY otherseven more so....BUT then again ...Death increases popularity so who knows 🤔😏

Advertisement
Back