OT: Avengers Endgame

Couldn't care less about the "omg another OT thread?!" people...

Biggest movie release in the history of mankind. Who is watching tonight/this weekend?

Theories? Who you wanna see die? Who you wanna see live?

I'm going tonight with a few buddies. 7:30 @ Kendall Regal.

SPOILER WARNING FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!!

Thinking about going tonight. Have tickets for Sunday in IMAX 3D too. I am curious how much of the story from the Infinity Gauntlet comics they keep in this one.

Advertisement
I guess everything you’ve watched has been critically acclaimed, Oscar winning huh? Don’t hurt yourself there Ebert
Did i say i watch critically acclaimed movies? No

But i find it hilarious grown men will flock to watch superhero movies that really arent well made and are pretty much completely computer generated.

Advertisement

But i find it hilarious grown men will flock to watch superhero movies that really arent well made and are pretty much completely computer generated.

But you're wrong... they are well made and the stories are well told...

Advertisement
Time Travel is all in this ******* movie (I WAS RIGHT)
DO NOT use the old Time travel rules with this one.. cause all kinds of time travel rules are broken.
There is also a 5 year time jump....
Tony has a kid.
Thor gets fat
They kill Thanos in the first 6 minutes.. Brutally kill him
******* TONY DIES and not how you would have thought he would die.. and if you ask how did they get the soul stone.. that is because
Natasha "BLACK WIDOW" sacrifices herself to save Hawkeye from sacrificing himself and she does not Comeback..So the Black Widow movie is likely going to be a prequel.
They go back in time.. but the teams split up and go back in time to three different important parts.. They do this because they want to get the stones before Thanos gets them to undo what he has done.
Nebula and Roddy go back to when Quill got the stone in the First Guardians
Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Scott go back to New York during the Avengers 1... because there are 3 stones in New York at that time.
Nat and Clint go back in time to get the soul stone. .... (They didn't know how Thanos got it until they get there)
Fat Thor and Rocket go to Asgard to get one of the Stones...
Steve runs into his old self during the battle of New York... Old Steve thinks Future Steve is Loki.
Loki manages to escape with the Tesseract.... after getting caught in the battle of New York...
Fat Thor gets Mjolinir from visiting past Asgard. He sees his Mother.. She knows he is from the future.
Captain America fully uses Mjolinir ... Lighting and everything. It's bad ***..
The end battle is ******* Bananas....
When it's over everyone has to take the Stones back to where they got them in history.
Cap goes back in time... decides to stay to be with the one he loved.
He does come back in the end much older... and passes the Shield to Sam Wilson to be the new Captain America.

Last edited:

Surprised you are on a football forum. A lot of the too cool for school kids say similar things about watching others play sports.

Advertisement
But you're wrong... they are well made and the stories are well told...
Gonna have to disagree with you on that, my man. The conditions of the universe allow them to be pretty lazy, but I'm not gonna pretend to be some great movie writer.

Advertisement
Gonna have to disagree with you on that, my man. The conditions of the universe allow them to be pretty lazy, but I'm not gonna pretend to be some great movie writer.
In the very large space of superhero/comic book movies. There is only one series/universe better and that's the Nolan Batmans. That being said, I don't even rope those 2 series together since they're so different.

My point is that, getting things from comic books onto a screen is incredibly difficult and the MCU is the best in the business.

Time Travel is all in this ******* movie (I WAS RIGHT)
DO NOT use the old Time travel rules with this one.. cause all kinds of time travel rules are broken.
There is also a 5 year time jump....
Tony has a kid.
Thor gets fat
They kill Thanos in the first 6 minutes.. Brutally kill him
******* TONY DIES and not how you would have thought he would die.. and if you ask how did they get the soul stone.. that is because
Natasha "BLACK WIDOW" sacrifices herself to save Hawkeye from sacrificing himself and she does not Comeback..So the Black Widow movie is likely going to be a prequel.
They go back in time.. but the teams split up and go back in time to three different important parts.. They do this because they want to get the stones before Thanos gets them to undo what he has done.
Nebula and Roddy go back to when Quill got the stone in the First Guardians
Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Scott go back to New York during the Avengers 1... because there are 3 stones in New York at that time.
Nat and Clint go back in time to get the soul stone. .... (They didn't know how Thanos got it until they get there)
Fat Thor and Rocket go to Asgard to get one of the Stones...
Steve runs into his old self during the battle of New York... Old Steve thinks Future Steve is Loki.
Loki manages to escape with the Tesseract.... after getting caught in the battle of New York...
Fat Thor gets Mjolinir from visiting past Asgard. He sees his Mother.. She knows he is from the future.
Captain America fully uses Mjolinir ... Lighting and everything. It's bad ***..
The end battle is ******* Bananas....
When it's over everyone has to take the Stones back to where they got them in history.
Cap goes back in time... decides to stay to be with the one he loved.
He does come back in the end much older... and passes the Shield to Sam Wilson to be the new Captain America.

Mark this all as spoilers my dude

Advertisement
Back