OT - Antonio Brown

Advertisement
If a grown man is yelling and cursing at me, knee jerk reaction is to throw the set up. But apparently you think cops aren't human. Not an even playing field bro.

Do the cops have to "fear for their life"? No, just fear danger.

You're defending a guy yelling at his wife with his KIDS. Either you call out crazy, or you are crazy.
Man that’s different , if we’re talking about some sht that’s happening on the block of course go to his **** chin , but we’re talking about a police officer and you suggested he tase him, not throw the set up . If you can’t control yourself you don’t need to be a cop . Period . Tasing someone for cursing ? Man gtfoh

Nope. Just saying that if you are pulled over for something you did wrong by the police and they get rough with you, it’s not because they picked you out and said “let’s get this guy”. Something sh*** was said or done to provoke it.

Don’t pull out a camera and start recording it. You got pulled and or arrested because you broke the law. “Yes sir, No sir, and here is my license. Everything will be fine.
“Everything will be fine” that privilege must be great

I also had no idea it was against the law to record a traffic stop .

if you truly think a cop only gets rough with people when they are “provoked” , you are either truly blessed and lucky, or ignorant and blind to actual facts and events

I've heard the term 'crazy like a fox'.

For those who may think that this term applies to Antonio Brown, he essentially blew through $50 million dollars of guaranteed money.

In sixty days. Not how much he COULD make, how much he was guaranteed.

Now that you've read that statement, read it again through your mind.

Between that, calling hiw general manager a cracker whilst assaulting him, secretly video taping a locker room meeting, throwing furniture out of a condo and nearly hitting a toddler with it in a fit of rage....

He's a damned fool.

"I'm free!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, you're free allright. Until you realize things aren't free anymore when the money runs out. Then your friends go, your word has no power, agents don't want to touch you and NFL teams don't want to try you out because you are even more of a pain in the *** than a talent (and he's a hall of fame talent).

Advertisement
“Everything will be fine” that privilege must be great

I also had no idea it was against the law to record a traffic stop .

if you truly think a cop only gets rough with people when they are “provoked” , you are either truly blessed and lucky, or ignorant and blind to actual facts and events

Depends on state law. However, at the very least, if cops have body cameras, I should have access to the same sort of surveillance.

As for cops being rough; when I was a teenager, I dated a girl that became a coke dealer (and she served time for it). I never had it in my car, never used it; but that didn't stop the cops from ripping a hole in the backseat of my '97 Mustang looking for it. I didn't file a complaint; I knew it would be my word against theirs. But that is the last time I legally consented to a vehicle search. Nowadays, at least in the state of Florida, they can detain you long enough for a K9 inspection, because it's not considered 'a search'.

Which is ridiculous.

Cops can be rough on everybody. Certain ones like to mess with poor/broke people, because usually, people from the lower class either don't know their rights, or have been stepped on so many times by the system that is supposed to protect them, they simply don't think asserting their rights will work.

So because you’ve never been messed with , that means everyone’s experience is the same ?
[/QUOTE
Man that’s different , if we’re talking about some sht that’s happening on the block of course go to his **** chin , but we’re talking about a police officer and you suggested he tase him, not throw the set up . If you can’t control yourself you don’t need to be a cop . Period . Tasing someone for cursing ? Man gtfoh

"Man, that's different" --- uh, no it ain't. If I go yell at a grown man in my hood like AB, I'm getting shot. If I yell at a cop and make him have fear, then I'm probably getting shot/tased. Point being, you only yell at a grown man when someone is about to get hurt. Otherwise, you only fakin'.

Just to be clear, If I were the cop, I would have detained/arrested him for disturbance of peace -- because he was. Then, if he's still yelling and combative, TASE! like 5 times. AB out here acting like a Polk county meth head, and he should be treated as such.

But please mr. jackson, go on to tell me how racist I am. Or how my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a 'white-boi'.

"Man, that's different" --- uh, no it ain't. If I go yell at a grown man in my hood like AB, I'm getting shot. If I yell at a cop and make him have fear, then I'm probably getting shot/tased. Point being, you only yell at a grown man when someone is about to get hurt. Otherwise, you only fakin'.

Just to be clear, If I were the cop, I would have detained/arrested him for disturbance of peace -- because he was. Then, if he's still yelling and combative, TASE! like 5 times. AB out here acting like a Polk county meth head, and he should be treated as such.

But please mr. jackson, go on to tell me how racist I am. Or how my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a 'white-boi'.

LOL, good thing you're not a cop.

Advertisement
Jokes aside, two things are actually disturbing about this video.

The kids being involved and traumatized by this is the obvious one.

The other one is his verbal abuse of Hollywood PD and it's not even the racial element but the wealth element and it's not a defense of the police.

AB gets away with running his mouth like a ***** there because he knows he's wealthy and his entire crew is filming it and nothing is gonna happen. I know a few people that work at Memorial Regional and very often mentally ill homeless guys of all races get their skulls literally cracked by the police for "escalating" their interactions with law enforcement to a lesser extent than AB is trying to here. So him running his mouth ain't proving nuthin' except that he's now as rich and entitled as his white neighbors.
Just disgusting!!!! Sad for his children to have such a fowl mouth poor excuse of a father.

Advertisement

And this is exactly why we have the issues with police forces that we do now . Lmao your first instinct if a man was yelling at you from across the street would be to shoot/ tase him ? That’s some 🐱 *** sht . Period point blank and that’s why half these cops become cops so they can feel they have some type of power they never had .
Lmfao @ “make him fear for his life” by yelling from across the street ?
They did the right thing by ignoring his dumb *** and going about their day . A cop job is to deescalate the situation not escalate it more . Thank god you aren’t one

Advertisement
Just disgusting!!!! Sad for his children to have such a fowl mouth poor excuse of a father.

Maybe for valid reason but AB really is just a stunted growth teenager in a man's body that sadly procreated and it was beyond evident in that whole exchange. Screaming **** at the cops and their mother in one breath and then telling the kids that he loves them in the other as they're being put in the back of a cop car. It really was like watching a 13 yr old kid not able to control his anger or sort his thoughts.

And this is exactly why we have the issues with police forces that we do now . Lmao your first instinct if a man was yelling at you from across the street would be to shoot/ tase him ? That’s some 🐱 *** sht . Period point blank and that’s why half these cops become cops so they can feel they have some type of power they never had .
Lmfao @ “make him fear for his life” by yelling from across the street ?
They did the right thing by ignoring his dumb *** and going about their day . A cop job is to deescalate the situation not escalate it more . Thank god you aren’t one

Like your president would say, you fake news kid.

You even pulled what CNN does! you completely misread/misinterpreted everything I said. Woman-like.

and then you defend AB lmaoooo. I think you got some of his secret sauce on your shoulder (he did it when you weren't looking).

Crazies gonna crazy, man.

Advertisement
Back