OT - Antonio Brown

God bless plastic surgeons and gallons of makeup

She alright

Screenshot_20200113-142245.png

Advertisement
He was acting like pure scum of the earth.

Any OG would say he needs to be wore out, spanked, and embarrassed. Take his money from him and he will cry. Take his money from him and he has nothing.

Are you defending this cat or am I'm mistaken? If so, why defend him?
He was acting like a dumbass and obviously has issues, but I didn’t see anything in the video to warrant him being tasered . Did he approach the police or threaten their life? did he make them “fear for their life” ?

As a grown man if you can’t handle a grown man cursing at you then you for **** sure shouldn’t be a police officer .

do you just like to see violence or am I mistaken ? If not , why wish for it ?

Sadly, Antonio Brown will be signed by another team before Colin Kaepernick is.

Somehow, CTE/mental illness is more tolerable than peaceful protest.

Right. When your doing 120 mph and a cop pulls you over instead of saying “He is harassing me” why don’t you say yes sir and no sir and take your fu***** ticket.

Or you are being a jack a$$ and the cops come to talk to you how about just saying yes sir and no sir instead of running your mouth.

I don’t know, that has always worked in my favor. Never been messed with other than a ticket and have a nice day
So because you’ve never been messed with , that means everyone’s experience is the same ?

Advertisement
He ain’t getting back to the show.

A few weeks ago, after a TON of stuff that AB did, the Saints worked him out with the possibility of signing him.

If he just keeps everything sane for 6 or 8 months, he'll be back on a 2020 roster. Maybe not the whole season, but still.

So because you’ve never been messed with , that means everyone’s experience is the same ?
Nope. Just saying that if you are pulled over for something you did wrong by the police and they get rough with you, it’s not because they picked you out and said “let’s get this guy”. Something sh*** was said or done to provoke it.

Don’t pull out a camera and start recording it. You got pulled and or arrested because you broke the law. “Yes sir, No sir, and here is my license. Everything will be fine.

Advertisement
Right. When your doing 120 mph and a cop pulls you over instead of saying “He is harassing me” why don’t you say yes sir and no sir and take your fu***** ticket.

Or you are being a jack a$$ and the cops come to talk to you how about just saying yes sir and no sir instead of running your mouth.

I don’t know, that has always worked in my favor. Never been messed with other than a ticket and have a nice day

LOL, you should Google the name Zachary Wester, those people weren't doing 120 or mouthing off to cops. They complied and He still planted drugs on em':

He was acting like a dumbass and obviously has issues, but I didn’t see anything in the video to warrant him being tasered . Did he approach the police or threaten their life? did he make them “fear for their life” ?

As a grown man if you can’t handle a grown man cursing at you then you for **** sure shouldn’t be a police officer .

do you just like to see violence or am I mistaken ? If not , why wish for it ?

If a grown man is yelling and cursing at me, knee jerk reaction is to throw the set up. But apparently you think cops aren't human. Not an even playing field bro.

Do the cops have to "fear for their life"? No, just fear danger.

You're defending a guy yelling at his wife with his KIDS. Either you call out crazy, or you are crazy.

Advertisement
Nope. Just saying that if you are pulled over for something you did wrong by the police and they get rough with you, it’s not because they picked you out and said “let’s get this guy”. Something sh*** was said or done to provoke it.

Don’t pull out a camera and start recording it. You got pulled and or arrested because you broke the law. “Yes sir, No sir, and here is my license. Everything will be fine.
You must not be black 😁😁. You can be nice and they will still be azzholes to you if you're lucky.

Advertisement
If a grown man is yelling and cursing at me, knee jerk reaction is to throw the set up. But apparently you think cops aren't human. Not an even playing field bro.

Do the cops have to "fear for their life"? No, just fear danger.

You're defending a guy yelling at his wife with his KIDS. Either you call out crazy, or you are crazy.
You must not be black 😁😁. You can be nice and they will still be azzholes to you if you're lucky.

You would never guess!!! they do this to white people too!

If a grown man is yelling and cursing at me, knee jerk reaction is to throw the set up.

Yeah but, we hold cops to higher standards than every 3rd guy in the street.

But I hear you though, I'm surprised AB wasn't threatened with arrest for disturbance the peace or something.

However, His behavior in that video didn't warrant use of force.

Advertisement
Back