OT - Antonio Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hollywood so confuses bro. They don’t know if they want to be Dade or Broward

Hahaha. That's spot on. I always say too that Hollywood basically attracts the dregs of society across all racial, ethnic and economic lines.

There are 3 hollywoods, East is beach, nice houses and sketchy people on the "boardwalk"

Middle hollywood, Emerald Hills nice to holy crap houses.

west hollywood, sketch.

The beach can be sketchy as f*ck too even during the day. Alwaysssss plenty of weirdos on that boardwalk.

Advertisement
The beach can be sketchy as f*ck too even during the day. Alwaysssss plenty of weirdos on that boardwalk.
I used to be one of them. lived off Johnson east is us-1. Neighbor was this old lady that I think came with the place. Used to go "downtown" drink my fill and stumble home.

As someone who used to train Aikido with the Hollywood PD, they have come a long way...there was a time he'd have been shot for those remarks.

Advertisement
Lol no sh**. Two men and a truck would have been backed up to my garage ASAP.
people can say what they want about cops and racial issues but who the **** in their right mind carries on like that right out in the open in front of all their neigbors, trashes their kids mother in front of their kids and insults cops who appear to be calmly trying to do their job? dude has a ***** loose man. as someone said he should be a lot happier with the life he has.

Advertisement
people can say what they want about cops and racial issues but who the **** in their right mind carries on like that right out in the open in front of all their neigbors, trashes their kids mother in front of their kids and insults cops who appear to be calmly trying to do their job? dude has a ***** loose man. as someone said he should be a lot happier with the life he has.
Right. When your doing 120 mph and a cop pulls you over instead of saying “He is harassing me” why don’t you say yes sir and no sir and take your fu***** ticket.

Or you are being a jack a$$ and the cops come to talk to you how about just saying yes sir and no sir instead of running your mouth.

I don’t know, that has always worked in my favor. Never been messed with other than a ticket and have a nice day

There are 3 hollywoods, East is beach, nice houses and sketchy people on the "boardwalk"

Middle hollywood, Emerald Hills nice to holy crap houses.

west hollywood, sketch.

He lives just outside of Emerald Hills in one of the newer communities. A big ****** population over there.

Advertisement
Back