OT - Antonio Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol people are so convinced he has CTE.

The screenshots his ex posted of their convo just confirms AB is regular n*gga displaying toxic masculinity with slight narcissistic behavior.

He was acting like a dumbass and obviously has issues, but I didn’t see anything in the video to warrant him being tasered . Did he approach the police or threaten their life? did he make them “fear for their life” ?

As a grown man if you can’t handle a grown man cursing at you then you for **** sure shouldn’t be a police officer .

do you just like to see violence or am I mistaken ? If not , why wish for it ?

He just practicing a lil freedom of speech to the surface state!

Advertisement
And this is exactly why we have the issues with police forces that we do now . Lmao your first instinct if a man was yelling at you from across the street would be to shoot/ tase him ? That’s some 🐱 *** sht . Period point blank and that’s why half these cops become cops so they can feel they have some type of power they never had .
Lmfao @ “make him fear for his life” by yelling from across the street ?
They did the right thing by ignoring his dumb *** and going about their day . A cop job is to deescalate the situation not escalate it more . Thank god you aren’t one

On the flipside you can say a guy like Brown only acts like that because he knows it's being taped and he can't be touched. But i guarantee you if he was by himself he wouldn't be doing that to some random in the streets, let alone a cop, if he wasn't rich and known. The guy has a superiority complex, thinks he's untouchable and can say, do, write or act any way he wants without consequences.

SMH. I feel bad for this guy's kids

Guaranteed she keeps calling the police over there, lol, for what, she should take those children and go sit down, trying to build a case against a.b. Why that many cops show up, lol, ***** em, just wait til new years where they like to run and hide!

Advertisement
On the flipside you can say a guy like Brown only acts like that because he knows it's being taped and he can't be touched. But i guarantee you if he was by himself he wouldn't be doing that to some random in the streets, let alone a cop, if he wasn't rich and known. The guy has a superiority complex, thinks he's untouchable and can say, do, write or act any way he wants without consequences.

@jjacks93 does this resonate in that peanut of yours?

That's not True, and i know its not, i cussed all them ****'s out one night my got damyum self, i ran outta cuss words that night, cause ***** it, if i was gone go out, i was going out saying what needed to be said. I wanted to get rid of all those lying *** ******* cops one night, making up bullshat, than the judge had to throw everything out, no blood or breathalyzer among other charges, until we got to the my word against they word charges than the judge gone say, "i usually side with them, so it was ***** him to, which is exactly why i didnt stand up when his hoe *** came in, them **** said "all rise" i was ***** this ****, i dont know him, and stayed sitting down, after his ***** *** verdict, he heard me, the sheriff, and the court room, i said, that's why i didnt stand up for em, he should've threw the whole thing out! ***** all that corrupt *** ****, they waisting they time dealing with a.b., when they should be learning how to chase U.P.S. trucks and how not to engage and hide behind cars with innocent motorist in them and killing and wounding random people, GTFOH!

Advertisement
That's not True, and i know its not, i cussed all them ****'s out one night my got damyum self, i ran outta cuss words that night, cause ***** it, if i was gone go out, i was going out saying what needed to be said. I wanted to get rid of all those lying *** ******* cops one night, making up bullshat, than the judge had to throw everything out, no blood or breathalyzer among other charges, until we got to the my word against they word charges than the judge gone say, "i usually side with them, so it was ***** him to, which is exactly why i didnt stand up when his hoe *** came in, them **** said "all rise" i was ***** this ****, i dont know him, and stayed sitting down, after his ***** *** verdict, he heard me, the sheriff, and the court room, i said, that's why i didnt stand up for em, he should've threw the whole thing out! ***** all that corrupt *** ****, they waisting they time dealing with a.b., when they should be learning how to chase U.P.S. trucks and how not to engage and hide behind cars with innocent motorist in them and killing and wounding random people, GTFOH!

Colorful story, but hopefully you get arrested again.

Being a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, this is a total disgrace. Talking to POLICE like that. I'd cuff em immediately so he can get MENTAL health care

Advertisement
Back