OT - Antonio Brown

When the country started 400 years ago they use to just burn people like this at the stake. They stopped is where we went wrong.

Advertisement
Colorful story, but hopefully you get arrested again.
I’m glad you have taken some of the HEAT off me. I thought for sure I was going to be labeled a racist because I spoke up and said I have never been rousted by the cops because I was respectful when I fu**ed up.

I am “Privileged” lol.

Advertisement
I’m glad you have taken some of the HEAT off me. I thought for sure I was going to be labeled a racist because I spoke up and said I have never been rousted by the cops because I was respectful when I fu**ed up.

I am “Privileged” lol.

I got you dawg!

They probably think I am, but if I was, I don't think my fiancee would be black.

INB4 - "jUst cuZ U dAte A bLack PeSion DeRnt MeEN yEEn RACIST"

The day he cost himself $31M, we knew where this was going..

I'm convinced he actually hates himself and won't be happy until he loses it all! Cant wait for the 30 for 30
Drugs and alcohol have a big part in his behavior. He just needs help. He's got to look himself in the mirror and BETTER himself as a human being. Sad, let's hope he will be ok. He needs professional guidance

Advertisement

Attachments

• 049FD0E8-1667-4279-A15C-240F0A466585.gif
    049FD0E8-1667-4279-A15C-240F0A466585.gif
    482.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks. I needed the one that was animated. I thought I pulled the right one. Just got the screen shot. That’s probably a top five GIF all time

Antonio brown, did you all see how he was SHOWING his cars, property and his whole facade. All he cares is money and belittling law enforcement. Of course, it's the officers FAULT. Mr. Brown, will see his faith. Next time he needs assistance from the law, I'd just wouldn't RESPOND and drive away

Advertisement
U all tell me how he talks. Too many cases in life goes under the rug. I'm so frustrated, I'M done. Keep supporting monsters like that. Life ain't FOOTBALL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back