OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

Advertisement
Had Urban "taken care of business" with Aaron instead of sweeping everything under the rug, his life might have ended up differently.

The guy is a POS and deserved this and more but, I can't help but feel sorry for his little girl. The girl was in tears while he was being led away by his guards at his trial not understanding why her father couldn't come home with her. Having a little girl myself...that broke my heart. This will be devastating for her.

He's a piece of **** and deserves his fate....but this is a great post. The victim here is his daughter. That poor little girl has already been through enough before this latest news. As a father my heart goes out to her.

IMG_4939.jpg

The guy is a POS and deserved this and more but, I can't help but feel sorry for his little girl. The girl was in tears while he was being led away by his guards at his trial not understanding why her father couldn't come home with her. Having a little girl myself...that broke my heart. This will be devastating for her.

He's a piece of **** and deserves his fate....but this is a great post. The victim here is his daughter. That poor little girl has already been through enough before this latest news. As a father my heart goes out to her.

The real victims are all the people he murdered and shot.

His daughter is innocent, but she gets to live and walk around. I feel sorry for her, but let's not get carried away. The dead POS is a stone cold serial killer that was enabled by some in his family, his friends, the University of Florida, Urban Meyer, Huntley Johnson, and the Gainesville PD. In their own way, they are all accomplices in his crimes.

Advertisement

He was a selfish coward. While I feel sorry for her loss, it's probably better for her not to have his influence around.

Advertisement

His daughter is innocent, but she gets to live and walk around. I feel sorry for her, but let's not get carried away. The dead POS is a stone cold serial killer that was enabled by some in his family, his friends, the University of Florida, Urban Meyer, Huntley Johnson, and the Gainesville PD. In their own way, they are all accomplices in his crimes.

It's hard for you or I to say that definitively because given the kind of guy Hernandez was....he hung around with similar pieces of ****. Who knows if some of those guys were also similar pieces of **** and deserved their fate as well. I say "those guys" because beyond that one dude that MIGHT have been innocent that he killed after the altercation at the club.....I'm sure Hernandez was responsible for the deaths of others as well. Who knows.

But one thing I do know...that little girl has gone through and will continue to go through one **** of a life traumatizing event. She's the one person who you can definitively say is innocent in all of this and will suffer for it.

and this related to Cane football how?? how about the moderators move this to a none football board.

It's hard for you or I to say that definitively because given the kind of guy Hernandez was....he hung around with similar pieces of ****. Who knows if some of those guys were also similar pieces of **** and deserved their fate as well. I say "those guys" because beyond that one dude that MIGHT have been innocent that he killed after the altercation at the club.....I'm sure Hernandez was responsible for the deaths of others as well. Who knows.

But one thing I do know...that little girl has gone through and will continue to go through one **** of a life traumatizing event. She's the one person who you can definitively say is innocent in all of this and will suffer for it.

This fūcker is guilty of a bunch of murders. Whether his victims were innocent in other aspects of their lives or not is irrelevant. He is still a scumbag and deserves no pity or sympathy. And his victims had families, possibly including young children, regardless of their own innocence or lack thereof

Feel sorry for the little girl, but that's not the point

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was clearly murdered... Dude just beat a double homicide case, even though he's still serving life for killing Odin Lloyd.

Aaron "Hitman" Hernandez was heavily involved with the Blood gang up in Connecticut (lol I know), but once he went to UF he fell way deeper into gang life more than anyone would imagine.

OCC is right about that 07 attempted double homicide Report: Aaron Hernandez was questioned about a 2007 shooting in Gainesville

This was not suicide at all, if you know anything about Prison gang wars, you know AH was a highly valued target up in the North Eastern Prison system which is dominated by Bloods, but because of his Rican background he's looked at as a traitor to his race by the LK's.

AH has been in the Segregated Housing Unit since being in Prison, there's no doubt in my mind he was killed & they made it look like a Sui.
But that's what happens when you go down that path, you either ending up dying in Prison, or dying in Prison (meaning murdered).

I have no sympathy for him, I'm no man's God so that's not my place... But I do know he was a murderer & that's what happens to people who violate the laws of mankind to that degree.

Because of him there's at least 3 people who's life was taken & could've been a possible 6-7 more...
Good job Urby, you sure do know how to pick'em.

OK so I had the gang schit backwards? He got his stripes with the Bloods then the LK's went loco on him. Is that right?

I did follow the case pretty closely but for some reason thought he was LK all day.
Nah, he's been down with the Bloods since High School... He even has Blood gang tatted on his hand.

The LK's have been trying to kill him since he first went to prison, but he's not in Gen Pop so he was never that easy to get to.

But, I'm almost certain they seized the opportunity to wack'em & made it look like a Suicide to prevent a riot from happening.

Dude still had Millions of dollars & even though he was in prison he was being used as commodity for his set, he basically could help bankroll any operation they have going on in there & the East Coast Bloods are heavy into Drug trafficking in prison.

For the LK's, killing AH is like a Confederate killing an abolitionist, it's a major score for them to take down a traitor.

Would be nearly impossible for them to cover it up unless Hernandez did not resist, which it highly unlikely. Dude killed himself.

He was clearly murdered... Dude just beat a double homicide case, even though he's still serving life for killing Odin Lloyd.

Aaron "Hitman" Hernandez was heavily involved with the Blood gang up in Connecticut (lol I know), but once he went to UF he fell way deeper into gang life more than anyone would imagine.

OCC is right about that 07 attempted double homicide Report: Aaron Hernandez was questioned about a 2007 shooting in Gainesville

This was not suicide at all, if you know anything about Prison gang wars, you know AH was a highly valued target up in the North Eastern Prison system which is dominated by Bloods, but because of his Rican background he's looked at as a traitor to his race by the LK's.

AH has been in the Segregated Housing Unit since being in Prison, there's no doubt in my mind he was killed & they made it look like a Sui.
But that's what happens when you go down that path, you either ending up dying in Prison, or dying in Prison (meaning murdered).

I have no sympathy for him, I'm no man's God so that's not my place... But I do know he was a murderer & that's what happens to people who violate the laws of mankind to that degree.

Because of him there's at least 3 people who's life was taken & could've been a possible 6-7 more...

OK so I had the gang schit backwards? He got his stripes with the Bloods then the LK's went loco on him. Is that right?

I did follow the case pretty closely but for some reason thought he was LK all day.
Nah, he's been down with the Bloods since High School... He even has Blood gang tatted on his hand.

The LK's have been trying to kill him since he first went to prison, but he's not in Gen Pop so he was never that easy to get to.

But, I'm almost certain they seized the opportunity to wack'em & made it look like a Suicide to prevent a riot from happening.

Dude still had Millions of dollars & even though he was in prison he was being used as commodity for his set, he basically could help bankroll any operation they have going on in there & the East Coast Bloods are heavy into Drug trafficking in prison.

For the LK's, killing AH is like a Confederate killing an abolitionist, it's a major score for them to take down a traitor.

Would be nearly impossible for them to cover it up unless Hernandez did not resist, which it highly unlikely. Dude killed himself.
Agree w/ dycane

News from The Associated Press

Last edited:
Advertisement
Aaron Hernandez attempted to murder someone, shot him full of holes on the streets of Gainesville, but the Gainesville PD, the University of Florida, and Urban Meyer, covered it up. Don't believe me? Google it.

This happened while he was a player at the University of Florida

1000% true.

Btw, it's also kinda funny that the Pats are visiting the White House today too. I sooooo hope Trump mentions this.

Honestly, it's not some paranoid ramblings.

There is excellent circumstantial evidence that not only did Aaron Hernandez shoot and try to murder a guy on the streets of Gainesville, but that Urban Meyer, Jeremy Foley, and the UF athletic department were aware of it, had a documented meeting with the Gainesville PD about it, after which the investigation into his role in the shooting went away.

Even today there is some mention of his role in the Gainesville shooting.

Quote from article: "(Aaron Hernandez) eyed as a possible person of interest in an unsolved 2007 shooting in Gainesville." (See below)

https://apple.news/AAVotT6eQR4iAUGr3A0XO1Q

Also, there are reports that another gator player was an accomplice with AH in the Gainesville shooting, I can't remember his name right now but it was an offensive lineman. Also there were reports of the Pouncey brothers somehow being involved

View attachment 44445

No, you're spot on and I'm aware of the story. This was/is one of the worst kept secrets in Gainesville. Completely swept under the rug as they were in the midst of their little run. Also, I was only half joking about Teblows before too. How is his reputation as some great leader not tarnished by this at all? Hernandez was apparently an out in the open violent lunatic while in college. He obviously was just smart enough to kinda separate that life from his teammates when he was in the NFL (aside from threatening Wes Welker's life) but that wasn't the case when he was a Gaytor.

Not sure why folks are shocked by this. He killed himself so that his family does not have to pay civil penalties to the Lloyd, de Abreu, Furtafo, and Bradley families. Those people are now victims a second time thanks to Hernandez. Classless gator in life, and classless gator in death.

His estate would still be liable I believe.

Only logical explanation for suicide is this crazy Mass. law, he just protected his assets for the kids... (He was probably murdered)

"Mr. Hernandez’s death means his murder conviction will be vacated under a centuries-old legal doctrine enshrined in Massachusetts’ criminal case law.

“Aaron Hernandez goes to his death an innocent man under the eyes of the law,” said Martin W. Healy, chief legal counsel for the Massachusetts Bar Association, adding, “It’s as if the case never existed.”

Under the doctrine, known as “abatement ab initio,” criminal convictions are essentially nullified if a person dies before they have a chance to complete the process of appealing it, Mr. Healy said. ”The principal behind this legal doctrine is the individual has not had the ability to clear their name,” he said.

The little-known doctrine has erased several well-known criminal convictions over the years. When Ken Lay, the CEO of Enron, died of a heart attack in 2006 before his sentencing for fraud, the doctrine erased his criminal record and meant the government lost access to $44 million he was supposed to forfeit for restitution."

Aaron Hernandez attempted to murder someone, shot him full of holes on the streets of Gainesville, but the Gainesville PD, the University of Florida, and Urban Meyer, covered it up. Don't believe me? Google it.

This happened while he was a player at the University of Florida

1000% true.

Btw, it's also kinda funny that the Pats are visiting the White House today too. I sooooo hope Trump mentions this.

Honestly, it's not some paranoid ramblings.

There is excellent circumstantial evidence that not only did Aaron Hernandez shoot and try to murder a guy on the streets of Gainesville, but that Urban Meyer, Jeremy Foley, and the UF athletic department were aware of it, had a documented meeting with the Gainesville PD about it, after which the investigation into his role in the shooting went away.

Even today there is some mention of his role in the Gainesville shooting.

Quote from article: "(Aaron Hernandez) eyed as a possible person of interest in an unsolved 2007 shooting in Gainesville." (See below)

https://apple.news/AAVotT6eQR4iAUGr3A0XO1Q

Also, there are reports that another gator player was an accomplice with AH in the Gainesville shooting, I can't remember his name right now but it was an offensive lineman. Also there were reports of the Pouncey brothers somehow being involved

View attachment 44445

No, you're spot on and I'm aware of the story. This was/is one of the worst kept secrets in Gainesville. Completely swept under the rug as they were in the midst of their little run. Also, I was only half joking about Teblows before too. How is his reputation as some great leader not tarnished by this at all? Hernandez was apparently an out in the open violent lunatic while in college. He obviously was just smart enough to kinda separate that life from his teammates when he was in the NFL (aside from threatening Wes Welker's life) but that wasn't the case when he was a Gaytor.

It's amazing that they haven't done a documentary on this particular aspect of his background. Or at least some investigative reporting. There are a lot of people they could be taken down by this. Including Urban.

Advertisement
Back