OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

Advertisement
Can the democrats get his "rights" restored now so he can vote in the next election? Dead people make up a substantial part of their base. They get 130% of the "dead 1 to 30 years" demographic.

Aaron Hernandez attempted to murder someone, shot him full of holes on the streets of Gainesville, but the Gainesville PD, the University of Florida, and Urban Meyer, covered it up. Don't believe me? Google it.

This happened while he was a player at the University of Florida

1000% true.

Btw, it's also kinda funny that the Pats are visiting the White House today too. I sooooo hope Trump mentions this.

Honestly, it's not some paranoid ramblings.

There is excellent circumstantial evidence that not only did Aaron Hernandez shoot and try to murder a guy on the streets of Gainesville, but that Urban Meyer, Jeremy Foley, and the UF athletic department were aware of it, had a documented meeting with the Gainesville PD about it, after which the investigation into his role in the shooting went away.

Even today there is some mention of his role in the Gainesville shooting.

Quote from article: "(Aaron Hernandez) eyed as a possible person of interest in an unsolved 2007 shooting in Gainesville." (See below)

https://apple.news/AAVotT6eQR4iAUGr3A0XO1Q

Also, there are reports that another gator player was an accomplice with AH in the Gainesville shooting, I can't remember his name right now but it was an offensive lineman. Also there were reports of the Pouncey brothers somehow being involved

IMG_3967.JPG

Advertisement
Word is that he did this after his lawyer told him that being not guilty on the last trial did not mean he got to go home......................

Gator educated thug.

I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

It makes zero ****in sense still.

We all have that "Right/Wrong" filter built into us and we all have the choice to do either one. Some of us do wrong anyway and some like AH cross the line and destroy other people's lives. His thoughts ran amok and he didn't stop himself from doing what he knew was wrong.

People prob think I'm talking schit now but I know there was also a story about him ejaculating into his hand in the locker room at UFag and either showing it to people or throwing it on people.

I know. I know.

Produce the goods.

I've been looking back all morning. I can't find it but I know I remember it.

I hit the dark web sometimes my friend. It's an intriguing place.

This dude was trash until the end, waited until AFTER his second trial to kill himself, therefore spending millions on good lawyers and robbing his little girl from money that could've been put to better her life. Selfish coward

I saw someone actually make a fair point that it all might have hit him after he just got acquitted for the double murder. The whole reason he killed Lloyd was because he thought Lloyd would bring him down for the double that he could've walked on anyway. He threw away millions, his family, his whole life for something he technically didn't do.

Except for if Lloyd isn't murked, maybe he testifies and AH doesn't walk?
No telling what Lloyd could've done. One of his friends testified and he still walked.

Advertisement
Not sure why folks are shocked by this. He killed himself so that his family does not have to pay civil penalties to the Lloyd, de Abreu, Furtafo, and Bradley families. Those people are now victims a second time thanks to Hernandez. Classless gator in life, and classless gator in death.

I'm pretty sure that UFag will still hold a moment of silence before the first home game to get their squad going

Not sure why folks are shocked by this. He killed himself so that his family does not have to pay civil penalties to the Lloyd, de Abreu, Furtafo, and Bradley families. Those people are now victims a second time thanks to Hernandez. Classless gator in life, and classless gator in death.

His estate would still be liable I believe.

Advertisement
He was clearly murdered... Dude just beat a double homicide case, even though he's still serving life for killing Odin Lloyd.

Aaron "Hitman" Hernandez was heavily involved with the Blood gang up in Connecticut (lol I know), but once he went to UF he fell way deeper into gang life more than anyone would imagine.

OCC is right about that 07 attempted double homicide Report: Aaron Hernandez was questioned about a 2007 shooting in Gainesville

This was not suicide at all, if you know anything about Prison gang wars, you know AH was a highly valued target up in the North Eastern Prison system which is dominated by Bloods, but because of his Rican background he's looked at as a traitor to his race by the LK's.

AH has been in the Segregated Housing Unit since being in Prison, there's no doubt in my mind he was killed & they made it look like a Sui.
But that's what happens when you go down that path, you either ending up dying in Prison, or dying in Prison (meaning murdered).

I have no sympathy for him, I'm no man's God so that's not my place... But I do know he was a murderer & that's what happens to people who violate the laws of mankind to that degree.

Because of him there's at least 3 people who's life was taken & could've been a possible 6-7 more...
Good job Urby, you sure do know how to pick'em.

OK so I had the gang schit backwards? He got his stripes with the Bloods then the LK's went loco on him. Is that right?

I did follow the case pretty closely but for some reason thought he was LK all day.

He was clearly murdered... Dude just beat a double homicide case, even though he's still serving life for killing Odin Lloyd.

Aaron "Hitman" Hernandez was heavily involved with the Blood gang up in Connecticut (lol I know), but once he went to UF he fell way deeper into gang life more than anyone would imagine.

OCC is right about that 07 attempted double homicide Report: Aaron Hernandez was questioned about a 2007 shooting in Gainesville

This was not suicide at all, if you know anything about Prison gang wars, you know AH was a highly valued target up in the North Eastern Prison system which is dominated by Bloods, but because of his Rican background he's looked at as a traitor to his race by the LK's.

AH has been in the Segregated Housing Unit since being in Prison, there's no doubt in my mind he was killed & they made it look like a Sui.
But that's what happens when you go down that path, you either ending up dying in Prison, or dying in Prison (meaning murdered).

I have no sympathy for him, I'm no man's God so that's not my place... But I do know he was a murderer & that's what happens to people who violate the laws of mankind to that degree.

Because of him there's at least 3 people who's life was taken & could've been a possible 6-7 more...

OK so I had the gang schit backwards? He got his stripes with the Bloods then the LK's went loco on him. Is that right?

I did follow the case pretty closely but for some reason thought he was LK all day.
Nah, he's been down with the Bloods since High School... He even has Blood gang tatted on his hand.

The LK's have been trying to kill him since he first went to prison, but he's not in Gen Pop so he was never that easy to get to.

But, I'm almost certain they seized the opportunity to wack'em & made it look like a Suicide to prevent a riot from happening.

Dude still had Millions of dollars & even though he was in prison he was being used as commodity for his set, he basically could help bankroll any operation they have going on in there & the East Coast Bloods are heavy into Drug trafficking in prison.

For the LK's, killing AH is like a Confederate killing an abolitionist, it's a major score for them to take down a traitor.

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence that scumbag Urban knew about and helped to cover up AH's role in the Gainesville shootings.

Urb's Gainesville teams were an unprecedented crime wave. Look, there's no denying he's a great coach and a great recruiter, but not a great leader of men. This POS facilitated criminals when he was a coach at Florida. In many ways he bears some responsibility for those crimes as do the players themselves

Advertisement
I know I am going to get **** for this but right or wrong suicide is no joke. The guy was a murderer, but he was also a human being. I feel for his 4 year old daughter and his wife. His suicide guaranteed that his victims don't get closure. This was a promising young man who made alot of wrong choices (including going to UF). After his dad passed away, he was never able to get back on track. Some deal with death better than others, I hope his story serves as lesson to young men that are going through the same things.

I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

It makes zero ****in sense still.

We all have that "Right/Wrong" filter built into us and we all have the choice to do either one. Some of us do wrong anyway and some like AH cross the line and destroy other people's lives. His thoughts ran amok and he didn't stop himself from doing what he knew was wrong.

People prob think I'm talking schit now but I know there was also a story about him ejaculating into his hand in the locker room at UFag and either showing it to people or throwing it on people.

I know. I know.

Produce the goods.

I've been looking back all morning. I can't find it but I know I remember it.

I hit the dark web sometimes my friend. It's an intriguing place.

Mat Drills, Dark Web, brock hater,Cane fan and who knows what else--you must have a sordid past and I would suspect the suspension has moved you in the direction of letting it all hang out.

I could not begin to compare my thoughts with Aaron Hernandez. As far as I concerned after he wasted the first guy, he just shot himself in the head. I do like the fact he was a gator under Urban, tells you more than you need to really know. Urban had his back in becoming a real human being, he knew. That would Richt given similar circumstances. Good question, might be thread worthy.

yeah....we know already...thanks for taking the time to look at the top thread in the forum my friend

Dynasty being a little feisty this morning, sounds like the comeback is in full force.

[MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], wouldn't you?? I feel horrible for jobe's pit once he gets his hands on him!

(Add sarcasm)

I could not begin to compare my thoughts with Aaron Hernandez. As far as I concerned after he wasted the first guy, he just shot himself in the head. I do like the fact he was a gator under Urban, tells you more than you need to really know. Urban had his back in becoming a real human being, he knew. That would Richt given similar circumstances. Good question, might be thread worthy.

Advertisement
Back