OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

Even sure this was actually a suicide?
He didnt leave a note. He seemed like he didnt actually care that he killed someone and was full of himself and being a badass with a "gangster" image. Doesnt sound like someone that would hang themselves to me

I personally feel it him hard, that he's in there for life, young as **** to tell his Al Bundy stories of how many TD's he scored in a game.
Obviously, that wasn't enough for him.

Advertisement
He didnt leave a note. He seemed like he didnt actually care that he killed someone and was full of himself and being a badass with a "gangster" image. Doesnt sound like someone that would hang themselves to me

Inside job. His life was over the minute he added Belichick's name to the witness list for his last trial.

This thread is garbage! Shouldn't mock the dead no matter who it is!

No matter how bad jail is.... u still get to see your daughter man .... that hour every month would make life worth living to me....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will this be merged with the gator tears thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the report, he had barricaded himself in his one person cell. Kind of hard for someone else to have done that.

No matter how bad jail is.... u still get to see your daughter man .... that hour every month would make life worth living to me....

Agree with this. Maybe he wasnt as tough as he lead on. Takes a real man to have your daughter come see you through a glass window knowing you will never see her on the outside again and suck it up and deal with it. Another minority child growing up without a father. Even if he was a pretty $hitty one. Smh. Shame.

Advertisement
This dude was trash until the end, waited until AFTER his second trial to kill himself, therefore spending millions on good lawyers and robbing his little girl from money that could've been put to better her life. Selfish coward

I saw someone actually make a fair point that it all might have hit him after he just got acquitted for the double murder. The whole reason he killed Lloyd was because he thought Lloyd would bring him down for the double that he could've walked on anyway. He threw away millions, his family, his whole life for something he technically didn't do.

Media bias. How many mentions of UF? Only Patriots. Guaranteed Miami's name would be in every article if he were a Cane.

Advertisement
I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

It makes zero ****in sense still.

That's a Gator education at its finest.

I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

It makes zero ****in sense still.

We all have that "Right/Wrong" filter built into us and we all have the choice to do either one. Some of us do wrong anyway and some like AH cross the line and destroy other people's lives. His thoughts ran amok and he didn't stop himself from doing what he knew was wrong.

People prob think I'm talking schit now but I know there was also a story about him ejaculating into his hand in the locker room at UFag and either showing it to people or throwing it on people.

I know. I know.

Produce the goods.

IMG_1658.JPG

This dude was trash until the end, waited until AFTER his second trial to kill himself, therefore spending millions on good lawyers and robbing his little girl from money that could've been put to better her life. Selfish coward

I saw someone actually make a fair point that it all might have hit him after he just got acquitted for the double murder. The whole reason he killed Lloyd was because he thought Lloyd would bring him down for the double that he could've walked on anyway. He threw away millions, his family, his whole life for something he technically didn't do.

Except for if Lloyd isn't murked, maybe he testifies and AH doesn't walk?

Advertisement
Back