OT. Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

It makes zero ****in sense still.

After the neck tats and supposed raping of other guys in prison. Why kill yourself? You can still own the yard and fvck whatever female guards are there till u die.

It's a crazy story for sure.

Wait what??? Rapes? Source?

Wasn't there a story about him earning his tats with the Latin Kings by ******* some 'big time' dude up....in the literal sense?

I'll go dig for a min....

I'm pretty sure this is the incident Aaron Hernandez -- ATTACKS INMATE at Bristol County Jail | TMZ.com

maybe it was reddit or worldstar or prisontalk where I saw the details.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean this whole story is one of the strangest stories in the history of sports to me.

You have a guy who is mad talented, rich and has a promising future. He wasn't really hood from birth but embraced that life later and decided to basically murder people over trivial minor ****.

After the neck tats and supposed raping of other guys in prison. Why kill yourself? You can still own the yard and fvck whatever female guards are there till u die.

Wasn't there a story about him earning his tats with the Latin Kings by ******* some big time dude up....in the literal sense?

I'm pretty sure this is the incident Aaron Hernandez -- ATTACKS INMATE at Bristol County Jail | TMZ.com

Bloods???

**** I was waiting for a new ... new hearing of another killing. Oh well, going to the recruiting forum.

Help me [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], on top of what forum? Eye in the sky?

Last edited:

Wasn't there a story about him earning his tats with the Latin Kings by ******* some big time dude up....in the literal sense?

Bloods???

Semens

Advertisement
Aaron Hernandez attempted to murder someone, shot him full of holes on the streets of Gainesville, but the Gainesville PD, the University of Florida, and Urban Meyer, covered it up. Don't believe me? Google it.

This happened while he was a player at the University of Florida

5 mins with this guy really will change your life forever....

tebow.jpg

Advertisement

We all have that "Right/Wrong" filter built into us and we all have the choice to do either one. All of us do wrong anyway but some like AH cross the line and destroy other people's lives. His thoughts ran amok and he didn't stop himself from doing what he knew was wrong.

We all have that "Right/Wrong" filter built into us and we all have the choice to do either one. Some of us do wrong anyway and some like AH cross the line and destroy other people's lives. His thoughts ran amok and he didn't stop himself from doing what he knew was wrong.

People prob think I'm talking schit now but I know there was also a story about him ejaculating into his hand in the locker room at UFag and either showing it to people or throwing it on people.

I know. I know.

Advertisement
This dude was trash until the end, waited until AFTER his second trial to kill himself, therefore spending millions on good lawyers and robbing his little girl from money that could've been put to better her life. Selfish coward

Aaron Hernandez attempted to murder someone, shot him full of holes on the streets of Gainesville, but the Gainesville PD, the University of Florida, and Urban Meyer, covered it up. Don't believe me? Google it.

This happened while he was a player at the University of Florida

1000% true.

Btw, it's also kinda funny that the Pats are visiting the White House today too. I sooooo hope Trump mentions this.

Even sure this was actually a suicide?
He didnt leave a note. He seemed like he didnt actually care that he killed someone and was full of himself and being a badass with a "gangster" image. Doesnt sound like someone that would hang themselves to me

Advertisement
Even sure this was actually a suicide?
He didnt leave a note. He seemed like he didnt actually care that he killed someone and was full of himself and being a badass with a "gangster" image. Doesnt sound like someone that would hang themselves to me

That's all I'm sayin

Man he can't stop killing people. Just glad it was himself this time

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back