OT: A Cane now owns the XFL

Advertisement
I think they released one today. To be honest I read the summary on one of the dirt sheets.
Give it a watch... it's pretty good.. It's a lot more comedy orientated which is great....And pretty much most of the roster makes appearances ....

Advertisement
I was lucky enough to catch a few FCW shows at the old Miami Beach Convention center in the mid 80's... Those were so good... Dusty patted me on the head once... I was like 14 and thought my life just peaked... LMAO!!!!
Same thing happened when I was 9 or 10... I grew up in NY so we used to catch shows at the Garden every so often... Andre the Giant was on a card I went to and when the wrestlers would come out to the ring all the kids on the floor would rush the aisle way and crowd the guard rails....
Andre comes out and starts walking down hands extended , patting kids on the head and such and got me and my friend I was with.... Seriously speaking his hand encapsulated my whole head... Like the world went dark for a few seconds..... I was so stoked... LOL!!!!
Dude. I can still smell that Wednesday night AC in the
Miami Beach Convention Center. We used to hang out back and try and get close to the wrestlers that would come out of the locker rooms between matches.
Abdullah the Butcher may have been the most terrifying man I ever encountered as a kid. Mongolian Stompper was one scary dude too. But when Big Dust was around. We weren't scared of ****. Dusty was the man and the fans had that dudes back and we felt like he had ours. Those Wednesday nights and hot Saturdays and Sundays in the Orange Bowl were some of the best of times growing up in Miami.

Go Canes!!!!

Mutually guilty. Btw. I loved going to MB convention center. When ECW started coming to war memorial ft. L. I took my younger brother to every show. It brought back memories.
ECW was a great promotion!! The fans had that edge and the wrestling was off the chain crazy with some of the stunts those cats were pulling off.

Go Canes!!!

ECW was a great promotion!! The fans had that edge and the wrestling was off the chain crazy with some of the stunts those cats were pulling off.

Go Canes!!!
Renaissance of pro wrestling. Incredible concept for the time. Would be no such thing as "attitude era" without it.

Dude. I can still smell that Wednesday night AC in the
Miami Beach Convention Center. We used to hang out back and try and get close to the wrestlers that would come out of the locker rooms between matches.
Abdullah the Butcher may have been the most terrifying man I ever encountered as a kid. Mongolian Stompper was one scary dude too. But when Big Dust was around. We weren't scared of ****. Dusty was the man and the fans had that dudes back and we felt like he had ours. Those Wednesday nights and hot Saturdays and Sundays in the Orange Bowl were some of the best of times growing up in Miami.

Go Canes!!!!
No doubt. Great memories. The night yellow dog won the saddle back the place was packed. Everymatch would've been considered hardcore. ECW 15 years earlier

Advertisement
For a guy worth around $230M to well over $300M, this investment, which why by the way we don’t know how much of his money he’s actually risking because we don’t know the terms of the agreement/contract, is not putting his wealth at any significant risk.

He went way past Hogan in mainstream appeal... Hogan bombed hard at movies...granted times were different as far as internet and things like that go but Dwayne is way more talented than Hogan ever was...
Hogan was huge in wrestling world but never much elsewhere. Dwayne has the IT that goes far beyond the wrestling stick. He is great in comedy roles and is huge in the action stuff. Most importantly, dude know how to make money not just get paid money. There is a massive difference - one is high price drone while the other is owner material. Now he needs to get us some of those Samoan cousins for out O and D lines to train here for 3 or 4 and then go to his league. We carve out a chuck of the campus for him to build a Samoan village or high-rise if they want.

Advertisement
Hogan was huge in wrestling world but never much elsewhere. Dwayne has the IT that goes far beyond the wrestling stick. He is great in comedy roles and is huge in the action stuff. Most importantly, dude know how to make money not just get paid money. There is a massive difference - one is high price drone while the other is owner material. Now he needs to get us some of those Samoan cousins for out O and D lines to train here for 3 or 4 and then go to his league. We carve out a chuck of the campus for him to build a Samoan village or high-rise if they want.
Why don't we just put up tiki-huts in the process and maybe erect a Mo'ai or two on campus?

Anyone have ukelele?

Why don't we just put up tiki-huts in the process and maybe erect a Mo'ai or two on campus?

Anyone have ukelele?
1711925669720.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back