OSU Transfer

It makes some sense. Twitter timelines and follows are easy to check. No reason to start following coaches from um while you down here unless your staying or planning to. For a head coach and assistants to loose a day during practice week is a big deal. Myer ain’t coming down here unless it’s a problem.
I guess we will see when Pete drops the work.

Last edited:
Advertisement
93640B4B-9FAE-48AE-BBDD-D90BBD042917.jpg

Just posted a Twitter pic in him in OSU uni said gone too far to stop now.

Sticks all over again, move on.

FROM WHAT I FOUND OUT: obviously I don't need to tell you guys that he is back but from what I heard there's a good possibility of a transfer but I wouldn't use strongly. He apparently stays with family up there in Ohio during the weekend(obviously when there's no football)as well but I will say this; he's a big momma's boy

Take it with a grain of salt because this is just from asking around

Advertisement
Lol well Pete is coming out with the work today do I'm sure he will tell us it's a smoke and mirrors

Advertisement
Pete being quiet on this topic tells me everything I need to know... UM keeping it close to the vest... where there's smoke there's fire...

This would be huge, providing he is back to full health and the promise he displayed prior to his injury. Forget Jeudy, this guy was the best WR prospect in the state last year by a mile. There was no reason he shouldn't be playing on Sunday's.

Advertisement
I doubt this happens.

Seen it before. This isn't the first kid who has wanted to transfer down here. Happens all the time. Kid gets it in his head that he wants to transfer. Then Urban Meyer, or some other coach, shows up out of the blue and shuts it down real quick.

Urban uses these kids like rags and throws them away like trash when he's done. When are they ever going to learn. Preacher Richt is where it's at...

This would be huge, providing he is back to full health and the promise he displayed prior to his injury. Forget Jeudy, this guy was the best WR prospect in the state last year by a mile. There was no reason he shouldn't be playing on Sunday's.

meant to down vote. Imo jeudy>grimes

Advertisement
So let's sum up.

This was not a rumor. There is something significant and substantial going on. That doesn't mean he will transfer to UM, but it is certainly one of many possible outcomes.

Glad to know we were not being trolled on this, but I'll file this one away in my memory banks until the kid requests his release from Urban Myth, the *** dumpster.

I doubt this happens.

Seen it before. This isn't the first kid who has wanted to transfer down here. Happens all the time. Kid gets it in his head that he wants to transfer. Then Urban Meyer, or some other coach, shows up out of the blue and shuts it down real quick.

He is at home until at least the start of next year surrounded by his family and friends. Home team (us) kicks ***, goes undefeated, goes to acccg and that is all she wrote and he transfers and plays in front if moms in every home gamr.

Advertisement
Back