Orlando

Advertisement
I’m not sure what people are arguing orlando falls like the majority of the state. Its about 40 percent UF 35 percent FSU and 25 percent UM. The only place this differs in the state is in south florida. You can go to palm beach or just north and have more gator fans than UM fans.

Where he was from is not considered orlando

Yes it is. Orlando TV stations, Orlando newspaper. Look at I-4 every weekday (at least pre-Covid) and you will see all the people commuting from Orange City/Deltona into the Orlando area.

Yes it is. Orlando TV stations, Orlando newspaper. Look at I-4 every weekday (at least pre-Covid) and you will see all the people commuting from Orange City/Deltona into the Orlando area.
Ive was born and raised in orlando ppl dont consider deltona part of orlando. Ppl commute from Connecticut to NYC nobody considers Connecticut part of NYC.

Advertisement
Where he was from is not considered orlando

Right; I know he’s from Orange City, which is in another county. Wasn’t sure since it’s like a 30 min drive if they considered that apart of the Orlando area. Kinda like out here in So CA; some cities outside of LA County that are not well known gets grouped into LA.

But thanks for the clarification.

People are confused with Orlando & Central Florida

Absolutely. But "Central Florida" is enormous. Orange City is only a few miles north of the Beltway around Orlando. Tons of people from Orange City work in the Orlando metro area.

If we go by city boundaries, Miami is tiny. When most of us refer to "Miami", we include all of Dade, and the only reason we don't include Broward is because of Fort Lauderdale being so large.

Orlando being in the middle of the state allows a much larger area to be included in the Orlando metro area.

Advertisement
Absolutely. But "Central Florida" is enormous. Orange City is only a few miles north of the Beltway around Orlando. Tons of people from Orange City work in the Orlando metro area.

If we go by city boundaries, Miami is tiny. When most of us refer to "Miami", we include all of Dade, and the only reason we don't include Broward is because of Fort Lauderdale being so large.

Orlando being in the middle of the state allows a much larger area to be included in the Orlando metro area.
Most locals do the same thing. All of Orange County is considered Orlando. If you ask a local if Sanford HS or Osceola Hs is in Orlando They will answer no. It’s like asking a Miami local is STA or AH in Miami. That is reason why I was stating Orlando is not Gator country (recruiting wise). Even @flagator86 alluded to it. But I definitely understand what you are saying.

People are confused with Orlando & Central Florida
Exactly st thomas is not in miami but it is in south florida. Its the same with some of the places people are naming all of orange is considered orlando. You can get away with most parts of seminole and osceola. Anything else is pretty much central florida

When ya'll are done with your geography discussion, check out Jayden Gibson's spring highlights. We need him, it has been too long since we had a WR like this. No, Cager wasn't as loose of an athlete as this kid is.

I already know what the kid can do based off his Junior HL tape but the first clip of this is impressive. Kid will have to add weight obviously but he is tough and catches the **** ball too. After a year in S&C, he will be a problem.

Advertisement
They're commuting because there's no jobs there....No way in **** is Deltona or Orange City Orlando...and I have a bunch of friends from that area....Deltona/Orange City are in Volusia County....Not Orange County...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back