Orlando

Advertisement
It’s funny how after an eternity we’ve finally come to our senses and put more of an emphasis on the Orlando area. That area was once a part of the State of Miami! Manny has figured it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t Lo from around The Orlando area? I believe Orange City is not too far from Orlando, correct? I just remember ppl saying we poached him from Gator Country (although that’s exactly what that **** became!)

Advertisement
Orlando has the Highest Crime rate (Per Capita) in Fl, 15 out of the last 17yrs...(including Violent crimes) It also has the distinction of the Lowest paying Metropolitan Area (with atleast 100,000 residents) in the United States...All above is Facts....No way on earth was I going to retire there....

As far as "Alot" of UM Fans in Orlando...That's pure BS....Of course there are some...but nothing like UF & FSU who have the most....And not to reiterate...but, at the UM vs UF Pre-Game Party, Night before the game at ACE Cafe...barely anyone showed up...it was dismal...(@TheOriginalCane ....you were there with me & you know i'm telling the truth. Even a couple who both were UM Grads that I was talking to, were like, "Wtf"??....After I left ACE....I cruised down the street to Michael Irvin's Pre game Party at Club Celine, and that was as bad....So this make believe BS, about "Many UM Fans are in Orlando, is just that....BS...The entire town is FULL of Gators...Even that Trash *** Newspaper The Orlando Sentinel and it's Trash *** Sports Dept, are ALL Gators...Spearheaded by that Bald Headed Clown Mike Bianchi (Who's Faqquit *** takes shots at UM all the time) and his running partner David Whitley...Even the Head of the Citrus Bowl/Camping World committee Steve Hogan is a Gator...So lets stop the nonsense of Orlando "Not" being a Gator town...

Last edited:
Uh....Dade County has 2 Million more people...so Per Capita-wise...thats understandable....Pine Hills/Rosemont used to be Top notch...but ******* Orange County let it sink into an abyss....

Believe me, I know. I grew up right off of Forest City Road, so those two hoods were within a couple of miles of me (I was just barely inside of Seminole County, so I got to go to Brantley).

I was just pointing out that Florida has several cities/counties that have beautiful areas and horrific areas, at the same time. Orange County is not nearly the only government that has allowed once-nice areas to decline.

Advertisement
Wasn’t Lo from around The Orlando area? I believe Orange City is not too far from Orlando, correct? I just remember ppl saying we poached him from Gator Country (although that’s exactly what that **** became!)

Yeah, the central Florida area along I-4 goes (from west-to-east):

Hillsborough County (Tampa)
Polk County (Lakeland)
Osceola County (Kissimmee)
Orange County (Orlando-Winter Park-Apopka)
Seminole County (Altamonte Springs-Lake Mary-Sanford)
Volusia County (Orange City-DeLand-Daytona Beach)

We should be recruiting the **** out of those 6 counties. Fvck the Gaytors. Fvck the SemenHoles.

Also, keep in mind that many of the Orlando area high schools are huge 8A student populations.

1621972993951.png

The Schnelly way is the State of Miami mentality/philosophy. Which simply means we need to kill it recruiting everything south of the red line (I-4) to win national titles. Back then the formula was about 2/3 of our class was the baddest motherfvckers in the State of Miami (i.e., south of I-4), and about 1/3 of our class was the baddest motherfvckers from everywhere else.

In our more recent history, we have continuously shot ourselves in the foot and let too many schools through the "fence". But we absolutely need to be attacking the Tampa/Lakeland/Orlando/Apopka/Deland area hard in recruiting (along with the tri-county area down here) if we expect to really compete. It was true in the 80s and I think it's mostly still true today (with some portal supplements).

Advertisement
Back