Oregon Pounds the Buffs

Advertisement
Advertisement
20230923_202801.jpg

Advertisement
Got to disagree on this one. Coach Grime is a loudmouth & a terrible role model. Would you like it if there were more people that act like Coach Grime in society or less? I think we’d be in serious trouble as a society if more people acted like Coach Grime.

I’ll take the professional & respectful approach of a Mike Tomlin (who has also achieved way more than Coach Grime ever will) any day over the loud, self-promoting windbag. He’s a terrible role model (particularly for young men).

I would never want my son anywhere near Coach Grime. Mario Cristobal is another example of a great man, teacher & role model. I’d much rather have my son molded as both a football player, and more importantly, a person by Mario (and a gentleman like Jason Taylor) as opposed to a classless punk like Coach Grime.

The amount of threads on this site about Coach Grime is nauseating. This is a Canes football board. Why do posters keep polluting it with garbage about a classless punk? I’d vote for deleting all threads about Coach Grime & his little team that got absolutely pummeled by the Ducks today thankfully.

This is coming from someone that is fighting hard every day to get more minority owners into the NFL (something which is very much needed).
There’s zero percent chance you responded with this many words

Just let it go

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope so.

I slightly feel bad for the 30odd players who will get cut after the season ends. They won’t have a free transfer when they enter the portal.

Deion is absolutely ruthless.
Yea it's gonna be brutal for the fools next week, but you right he just cuts colorado player's like it's the NFL with free agency. I was done with him after he did Pope dirty

Advertisement
Back