Oregon Pounds the Buffs

Sorry Josina but Deion is way more than 6-8 players away from “where he wants to be”

Without Sheduer things could be worse next year…
I doubt Shedeur goes anywhere but that would be absolutely true.

That said, the kid was obviously getting killed today due to the play of CU's o-line but we still need to pump the brakes on all of his hype too. These were the results when he finally faced a real D this year. That wasn't the performance that some mongoloids envisioned over the last few weeks that had him slotted right behind Caleb Williams as the best QB in ALL of CFB....with room to pass him. Shedeur probably ain't even the 3rd best QB.....in his own conference.

But back to regularly scheduled program where you had clowns like Wilbon theorizing that Colorado could emerge from the Oregon and USC games 5-0.

Advertisement
Sorry Josina but Deion is way more than 6-8 players away from “where he wants to be”

Sheduer is coming back guaranteed. I’m sure that brings a smile to some of our posters. Sigh,

Advertisement
LOL....guess we don’t have to hear Prime’s bluster anymore since they got their *** handed to them.
Espn pundits are retarded, they are all asking what each other what they learned today….as if they didnt know Oregon would kick their ***.

Memo to espn
USD will hang fifty next week as well

Col will prob win 7-8 games

Miami wins next two games, Miami will be the next story. Then I want to see how WE handle being talked about by ESPN alot and let's not act like it hasn't happened before.
No Colorado will still be the story. They are going to talk about can they bounce back vs usc all next week

No Colorado will still be the story. They are going to talk about can they bounce back vs usc all next week
Miami has an off week. By the time Miami plays Ga Tech, Colorado would have already lost to USC. lol and it looks like UNC could be in the top 10 by the time we play them.

Advertisement
Miami has an off week. By the time Miami plays Ga Tech, Colorado would have already lost to USC. lol and it looks like UNC could be in the top 10 by the time we play them.
Colorado will be the story for the foreseeable future. Beating an average unc team won’t get people talking about miami

Colorado will be the story for the foreseeable future. Beating an average unc team won’t get people talking about miami
After USC spanks them next week
It will simmer down
I don’t even know their schedule rest of year but this team will lose a few more games for sure
They do t have the bigs on either side of ball

After USC spanks them next week
It will simmer down
I don’t even know their schedule rest of year but this team will lose a few more games for sure
They do t have the bigs on either side of ball
USC defense going to keep Colorado in the game. ASU is starting their 3rd different QB and is already tied it up. Fumble snap again

Yea, I'm not sure he gets a QB as good anytime soon which means things can only go down hill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1695527482060.jpeg

Advertisement
Back