Oregon Pounds the Buffs

Advertisement
This is so ******* weird
Got to disagree on this one. Coach Grime is a loudmouth & a terrible role model. Would you like it if there were more people that act like Coach Grime in society or less? I think we’d be in serious trouble as a society if more people acted like Coach Grime.

I’ll take the professional & respectful approach of a Mike Tomlin (who has also achieved way more than Coach Grime ever will) any day over the loud, self-promoting windbag. He’s a terrible role model (particularly for young men).

I would never want my son anywhere near Coach Grime. Mario Cristobal is another example of a great man, teacher & role model. I’d much rather have my son molded as both a football player, and more importantly, a person by Mario (and a gentleman like Jason Taylor) as opposed to a classless punk like Coach Grime.

The amount of threads on this site about Coach Grime is nauseating. This is a Canes football board. Why do posters keep polluting it with garbage about a classless punk? I’d vote for deleting all threads about Coach Grime & his little team that got absolutely pummeled by the Ducks today thankfully.

This is coming from someone that is fighting hard every day to get more minority owners into the NFL (something which is very much needed).

This loss is a tough day for many porsters on this site no doubt
He is a competitor for recruits and will be coming to Florida for them. I hate all of our competitors like FSU, UF, OS, UG, UA and so on. **** them all.

There should be more in the news about the turn around for UM football from last year than some ****** Colorado team.

Advertisement
Only thing I hated to see was OU take the starters out at the end of the 3rd…I wish they’d of left them in to score 70 but of course that’s not smart.

If they think Nix was good wait till they run into Williams next week but of. Purse they might even be able to score 14 against USC

E4F38C2F-F307-4352-B6F6-A44038BBBF5A.jpeg

Advertisement
Colorado being ranked makes a bigger mockery of polls than I originally thought. Props to the Head Salesman , I mean coach. It was a nice story though but time to assume the position.
Anyone with a little football knowledge and a decent set of eyes could see Colorado isn't a top 40 team in the NCAA. Their oline and dline are cheeks. They probably lose to Utah usc UCLA Oregon State Washington state. If they go 6 and 6 that is progress but no one likes a loud mouth coach no one. When have we seen a coach as long mouth as prime. He is like the lavar ball of college football. It just runs people the wrong way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back