Oregon Extension on the Table for Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
The final number, whether it's us or them, will probably be in the 7.8-8m range, if I'm guessing. It could go north of that but I doubt it.

The tweet says "Riley-Kelly" money. And "in line" with the market. Which means $9.5 million. So you are a bit low.

Advertisement

Lol, look at how these guys are twisting the earlier report. They contextualiza it as Mario’s people and OU being in contract negotiations. Not that OU made an offer he hasn’t signed yet. Don’t know if he comes but there’s a lot of wishcasting going on that he’d never consider us.

Wouldn't it have made sense for him to sign earlier this week before the Pac-12 Conference Championship? Anybody in Eugene whether stated or not knows this is a distraction.

Source image
[Say this in Brian "Country Boy" Kelly accent]

Frenk can feel the tension down to his juicy swollen pluuums.

Advertisement
to have this playout 4 hours before the pac 12 championship

miami really is an amateur university and that goes for the reporters down here too

Why should we even give a fūck about the pac 12 championship. Do you think any other schools or fan base would give a fūck about us if the shoe was on the other foot?

Advertisement
miami made some big public statements about investing money in the football program

time to put up or shut up
If we have a god**** Saudi Prince coming in with oil money bags, we better **** WELL put up or shut up. Phil Knight, good luck sir.

Lol, look at how these guys are twisting the earlier report. They contextualiza it as Mario’s people and OU being in contract negotiations. Not that OU made an offer he hasn’t signed yet. Don’t know if he comes but there’s a lot of wishcasting going on that he’d never consider us.

I’m sure they’d like nothing better to ink him to the deal and have it announced in the intro to tonights game.

Advertisement
Back