Oregon Extension on the Table for Mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree with you that the current market is nuts. But it is what it is. The transformation though, of some unqualified lazy *** AD hiring the mayors kid, to bagging a whale AD & Coach, giving the football alums voice, is really a paradigm shift, good on them man. Julio just hit a walk off homer in the 9th. I’m with it.
Do we have for real confirmation we’ve got our guy at AD? Assuming yes, getting him was a big boy move and I like it. It’s nice to see us target and get somebody from a legit program who wasn’t about to get fired.

Do we have for real confirmation we’ve got our guy at AD? Assuming yes, getting him was a big boy move and I like it. It’s nice to see us target and get somebody from a legit program who wasn’t about to get fired.
Rad hasn’t finished his cherries jubilee yet.

If Tucker is getting 10 million, and Dan Mullen was receiving 7 million, then getting Mario for 8 mil would be a fair deal. Maybe a bit below market if anything.
I agree that’s not too much for the current market, I just think the current market is nonsense.

Advertisement
Someone earlier today say that Oregon's offer was a preemptive strike. What if it wasn't? What if this was Oregon's hail mary, and Mario is already one foot out the door?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back