Oregon Extension on the Table for Mario

Advertisement

Looks like Lake was right. IMHO, it’s very telling that Mario hasn’t signed it yet. He’s waiting to hear us out, in my view.

He won’t win a natty at Oregon. He knows he can with dominating recruiting in Dade/Broward. Oregon is at its ceiling and SCw going to protect the local blue chippers from leaving to Oregon and sec. I hope Riley kills it as SCw. SCw is not Stanford but there alumni base is great and helps out there alumni very well from what I’ve seen living in LA for a long time

Advertisement
And this is how teams end up paying a guy tons of money to not work for them anymore. Calm your ****, I’m not bashing Mario, I’m just saying that nobody should be paying these kind of numbers for a guy who hasn’t already won you a NC.
Agree with you that the current market is nuts. But it is what it is. The transformation though, of some unqualified lazy *** AD hiring the mayors kid, to bagging a whale AD & Coach, giving the football alums voice, is really a paradigm shift, good on them man. Julio just hit a walk off homer in the 9th. I’m with it.

And this is how teams end up paying a guy tons of money to not work for them anymore. Calm your ****, I’m not bashing Mario, I’m just saying that nobody should be paying these kind of numbers for a guy who hasn’t already won you a NC.

If Tucker is getting 10 million, and Dan Mullen was receiving 7 million, then getting Mario for 8 mil would be a fair deal. Maybe a bit below market if anything.

If Manny gets canned before Fraggle’s week ban is up, I’m going to free him early so you guys can celebrate together with us. @We the Boss - i got you man. Just be ready for his return. Lol
PIPO

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why Miami has waited to announce anything. Mario doesn’t want this happening last Monday and becoming a major distraction for the big game, tonight. The GOATS told you to be patient for a reason but most of you girls listened to the idiot media members, instead. You gave Epstein, the Díaz family and others what they wanted.

Advertisement
If Tucker is getting 10 million, and Dan Mullen was receiving 7 million, then getting Mario for 8 mil would be a fair deal. Maybe a bit below market if anything.
I agree. Getting Mario at 8 mil in this market, is solid.

UM can easily match Oregon’s offer of 7 million.
Frankly, Oregon offering Mario 7 mil knowing that Miami is coming after him is a not really an aggressive effort to keep him. Makes you wonder.

This will not be about money. This is about where Mario and the fam want to live

UM can easily match Oregon’s offer of 7 million.
Frankly, Oregon offering Mario 7 mil knowing that Miami is coming after him is a not really an aggressive effort to keep him. Makes you wonder.

This will not be about money. This is about where Mario and the fam want to live

Honestly, I mean maybe I’m wrong here, but that seems like a lowball offer.

Advertisement
Back