Oregon Extension on the Table for Mario

Everyone knew this was coming , they’ve just been waiting on approval.
So crib, does this fall under barry jackson leaking stuff from the epstein crew again, or is this coming from Miami's end?

Advertisement
To offically offer Mario, do we need to fire m
Everyone knew this was coming , they’ve just been waiting on approval.
Procedural question: If we knew this was coming and are (hopefully) ready, To officially offer Mario, do we need to fire Manny?

Advertisement
I think Mario’s getting 10 per, either from us or Oregon, but if his agent has an IQ above 40 he better be getting 10.

Just off the fact he has two teams bidding for him, neither Oregon or Miami would be dumb enough to low ball him & considering the market set with extensions from Mel Tucker, James Franklin, Riley & Brian Kelly, Mario should be in the same ballpark.

If he doesn’t get $10mill a year he better punch his agent in jaw & knock his teeth down his throat, this sh*t should be shooting fish in a barrel, Miami literally has 3 Billionaires on their hands & knees begging for him lol.
Show momma the Gables by the sea house new car every 6 months oh and unlimited credit card loaded with Mario’s 54’ Striker yacht tied up .

All as incidentals included

DONE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guess I'm in the minority, I don't think money has any play in this. Either Mario wants to come home or he doesn't. If he had any thought of it before, by now he probably can't wait to get out of there. Matter of fact, it would be wonderful if they won tonight, got offered more money by Oregon, and then said deuces to Oregon. That would make a statement.

Why did we have to put ourselves in this situation? SMH
Man Up GIFs | Tenor

Matching is not good enough, we need to go above by $1-2M. Plus have a financial plan for the football team in place that he can see with a contractual guarantee that Miami will fulfill It.

Advertisement
Back